Chapter 8: Find lost Hugtan?! Cure Yell?!

It was another clear afternoon and Hisako was walking to the park to meet up with her friends. She had planned many fun activities for them to do.
She could see them waiting for her.
''Guys, sorry I'm late!''
Midori shook her head. ''Always the late one....''
Hisako pouted but unslinged her badg to reveal many different park activities.
''Which would you like to try first?''

Midori, Moe, and Ayano looked at each other in sadness.
Midori spoke first. ''Well, you see the thing is we're all kind of busy today.....''

''Then why did you bother to come anyway?'' Hisako said in a timid manner.
''Well....'' Moe looked at the floor...
''We didn't expect you to bring any park games. We just came to get our errands done together....''
Hisako gave a blank stare. She had decided ahead of time to bring some activities to the park, not asking them if they had the time to play.
''Oh Hisako-shi.'' Bushi shook his head.

''Sorry about that...'' Hisako scratched her head.
''Um, what is it you have to do?'' she asked.
Ayano spoke first. ''Midori and Moe are both going to the supermarket to get groceries. Midori for her siblings and Moe for her family. Midori will take care of her siblings since she owes him for all the times he's taken care of them. Moe is just doing it as a chore for her family.''

''Wow, so specific...'' Hisako said bluntly.

''I...'' Ayano continued on ''Am going with my father and mother to engage in a charity event. I'm still grounded, so I have to be careful about what I say and do....Plus we still need to come up with a plan on how to convince or stop my father's plan to ban us.....''

Everyone nodded except Hisako.
''Oh, I got it.....I hope your errands go well...'' Hisako told them as they began to walk away.
''Wait...you don't have any errands?'' Moe told her.
''No...but I have something planned..today!'' Hisako waved on, her face sweating.
''Ok, see you..'' Midori said as they walked out of sight.
Bushi immediately vanushed onto Midori's bracelet.

Hisako sighed. ''I don't have anything to do today...'' she walked home in disgust.
She kept forgetting her friends had regular things to do besides hanging out.
''Oh!'' she remembered. ''I left my bag behind!'' she ran back and looked for her bag. ''I bet it's here somewhere!''

''Um, excuse me!'' Hisako turned around and saw a girl running towards here. She was no older then thirteen with short magenta hair. ''Um, can I help you?'' Hisako told her.
''I'm sorry to be a bother but have you seen a baby about this size?'' the girl used her hands to show the average size a baby would be like.

''No, I'm sorry....But maybe if we both call his/her name we'll have a better chance at finding her?''

''Yeah!'' the girl nodded. ''Her name is Hugtan! Oh, and my name is Nono Hana!''

Hisako bowed. ''I'm Izumi Hisako, a pleasure to meet you!Where did you last see her?''
Hana thought for a moment. ''At the town square!''
Ok, let's go there!'' Hisako told her.

But really, what kind of person would lose a baby at the town square?! Hisako thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
''I feel bad now....'' Midori told Moe as the went to the dairy aisle. ''....And the fact she planned a whole day of activities too...'' Moe said sadly.
''But at least she won't be completely without anything to do...'' Midori said trying to cheer themselves up.
''She said she had errands too...''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking for Hugtan proved to be unsuccessful. They searched everywhere. From the town square, the pet park, clockhouse, mayor's house (carefully, that is....), the school (Bumping into Elektra) ''Hi, how are--------
They rushed past her ''Rude...'' Elektra had said, Akane & Hikari's Tako Cafe, KiraPati, Sonrisa (flower shop), and returned back to the park. ''Where could she be?!'' Hana pulled her hair. ''Somewhere where she doesn't want to be found.'' Hisako chimmed in with a pout.