Chapter 37: I'm sorry........

''So what you did now was bait or are you really a traitor?'' Terran questioned Jaganu.

Jaganu stared at the fallen form of Sora as she wheezed in pain.

''Oh what a surprise! It looks like that cure form of hers took a lot of the impact, but I can give it back!'' Terran was about to kick Sora in the stomach when Jaganu stopped him.

''Don't.''

''They're coming......'' Jaganu walked towards Sora and checked her pulse. he sighed in relief, she would be perfectly fine.

''I'll dispose of her properly....'' Jaganu picked her up and rushed off.

Terran gave a sigh. He wasn't quite sure what Jaganu was thinking, but decided to let him be......

''Where's Sora?'' Ninja yelled as she landed right in front of Terran.

''Your a tad late, Jaganu went off to dispose of her.....''

''What?!''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaganu took Sora in his arms and hid behind a patch of bushes. He laid her next to a a neraby tree and sighed.

''Why'd you do that? You didn't have too......'' Jaganu rubbed his temples.

''I'm literally a killing machine and you still manage to save my life!!'' Jaganu stood up and slowly began to treat the injuries she had. ''It was a complete miracle I was able to convince Terran from finishing you off.....''

Sora grabbed his arm. ''Hinata-Chan are you our friend or our enemy........''

''I....''

''HOLD IT!!'' Ninja leaped into the air and struck Jaganu in the arm.

''AcK!''

Jaganu nearly fell. ''Get your dirty hands from Sora!!''

''Precure......'' Jaganu wiped the frown on his face. ''I'll end that miserable face of yours!!'' Jaganu eye's eyes flashed red as he summoned fireworks at her.

''What is your goal with Sora?'' Ninja yelled as she punched him in the stomach.

''Not of your concern...'' Jaganu grew malicios and he began to speed up.

''PreCure Miracle Yari Attack!!'' Spear yelled and collided right into Jaganu her spear nearly ripping his arm off.

''Nice try.....'' He gripped her spear and knocked Spear in the head.

She fell staright at Ninja's stomach making her fall too.

''Man are you two noisy.....weren't you fighting Nariko, Rio, and Terran?''

''Hinata-Chan......''Sora tried to say and grunted with pain.

Jaganu turned around and his eyes returned to their regukar red color....

''Sora I'm neither your enemy nor am I your friend.....I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving me.....'' He gave a slightly crocked bow and vanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''WHAT DID YOU DO WOTH SORA-SAN!!'' Katana's rage was so absolute...... She was a literal fidget spinner as she swing herself at both Nariko and Rio.

''Wow.....'' Arrow said as she stared at her. Seh had no idea Katana was acapable of such speed. ''Leave some room for me!!'' Arrow sent a barrage of arrows.

''It might not have been very wise to seperate yourself.....''

''Enough are job is done here.......'' Terran voice could be heard telepathically.