Chapter 19

Jeircho:You need me?

Y/n:That's what I said...

Jeircho:But I'm weak and wont be able to help...

She looks down in shame as y/n lifts her chin up,causing her to look at him

Y/n:It doesnt matter,I still want you to  be there,and plus you arent weak,your just with people who have been given abilities while you had to earn yours,that's pretty admirable to me...

Jeircho:You really think that?

Y/n:I know it...

He smiles

Merlin:Your lucky y/n is so kind,if you ask me your just going to hold us back...

Y/n:Merlin if you keep talking like that,I'll rip your jaw off...

Merlin:Would you now...?

Y/n:If you've been observing me you'd know that I don't really like when people talk bad to Jeircho...

Merlin:I've heard....did you stab and throw ban out the prison when he slapped Jeircho lightly?

Y/n:Yea but I knew he was immortal...

His dagger appears in his hand

Y/n:You on the other hand arent so lucky...

Merlin:Is that a threat?

Y/n:Only if you keep talking about Jeircho...

Meliodas:Alright y/n I know you dont want anyone talking about your baby Jeircho but you should maybe cool it a bit...

Y/n:I use fire and you expect me to cool down? I can do nothing but get heated up!

Jeircho grabs y/n's arm

Jeircho:Its okay y/n,cool down for me...

Y/n sighs

Y/n:If Jeircho wasnt here,you would've have liked the result...

Meliodas:Anyway what's our next plan of action?

Merlin:Well I think a few of us should scout and see if we can locate the commandments...

Y/n:Jeircho and I will look for the commandments...

Meliodas:And I'm assuming we'll be looking for escanor while they do that...

Merlin nods

Merlin:Correct,but if you take too long we will come looking for you...

Y/n:I'll teleport to you guys when we find something...

Merlin:Well meliodas let's go find the others...

Meliodas:Yea we should start immediately...

They walk off

Jeircho looks at y/n

Jeircho:You didnt have to say that you know...

Y/n:Oh I did,I'm not gonna anyone talk to you that way...plus what I said is true,all of the sins all have powers that were given to them including me...

Jeircho:I bet if you guys didn't have any abilities you guys would still beat me...

Y/n:Oh come on! If I wasnt immortal I would have died many times over,give yourself some credit...

Jeircho:Thank you y/n...

Y/n:Anyway do you need to do anything before we leave,I dont know how long we'll be out...

Jeircho:Yea,I'm gonna change out of this armor,and into something more comfy...

She grabs her bag she brought,unknown to y/n