Alone at Home

Third Person Pov

It was a normal day at the Donkey residency. Until it wasn't. Donkey's wife, Fergie (yes, that is the dragon's name), and their children left Donkey all by his lonesome at their home. They were leaving to spend time with Fergie's family. Donkey had offered to stay home to watch the house because he would rather consume toes than see her family. Toes weren't necessarily a bad thing to Donkey.
   "I love you kidlets. I love you, Marth," Donkey kissed them goodbye.
   "That's not my name," Fergie mumbled after they stopped making out in front of their children.
   Donkey replied with a simple "Oh" as they walked out of the house.
   Fergie left with a wink and a lustful look in her eyes as she rested her glowing orbs on Donkey one last time before they closed the door.
   As the door shut, he knew his lonely fate was sealed. Or so he thought.

.............................................................................

Third Person POV

   Shrek was horny. Fiona didn't want to org with her green lover because she was too focused on their three children. Shrek still adored his children, but Fiona was testing his sexual patience. After Fiona took the kids out to have a fun day with her, Shrek said he'd stay home. Fiona knew he was sexually frustrated, but Shrek wouldn't admit that. Instead, after she left with the children for their exciting day, Shrek decided to excite himself alone.
   After jacking his green member off, he decided to have some alcohol. He drank and drank until he was drunk. Shrek began to cry because he was completely lonely. He wanted to see Donkey for some reason. He stumbled out of his fucking disgusting home and staggered towards Donkey's house. Oh, what a night awaited them.