Chapter 5: Truth

Listening to Nox Arcana - Dreamescape can advance the reading experience

Gunshots, Sirens and Police Lights fill the Nightsky right around the Main Bank Building.

Its a big old Stone Building with a bit resemblence to Greek architecture where the Bank Robbers put up their defenses with a lot of hostages tied up in the middle of the bank.

Office Tables against the Doors and Windows, Machine Guns placed on it aimed at the front Police Barricades, ready to Hail a pure Bulletstorm if they even dare to approach the Bank.

They are a Team made up of 20 professional Criminals, few of them been Jail before. All with military backstory, big skills in weaponry and robbing. Currently probably the most inFamous Criminal Group in the Asian Hemisphere.

The few Police Officers are not skilled or even armed enough to fight against these people and they know that themself. 2 got already injured trying to find a secret entry to save the Hostages but rather got into getting bullets through their body. The leading Chief called for stronger support and in this case even a military support to hold strong against their big weaponry.

"This Building is Surrounded by Officers of the Police and in short time even the Special forces and Military. We order you to let go of the Hostages and walk out peacefully with your hands up. This is a strict order, Follow it or we have to use Force on you."

"*giggle* Who does he think he is"

"honestly idk, just a bunch of fatasses from their Desk trying to pull out the serious note."

"What about the Militar enforcments?"

"Them? oh we have some nice little presents for their arrival. HEY KAZUYA"

"...WHAT"

"BRING OUT OUR LITTLE PRESENTS FOR OUR GUESTS. ITS TIME WE STEP OUR GAME UP. And you Tek, suit up and be ready."

"yes Boss"

"Not long and Billions we will be ours and from there we wont have any worries in life anymore"

The Hostages are all together on the Ground with their Hands tied, not knowing if they will survive this day.

They notice Loud screeches from tires and car doors being smashed noises from outside.

"oh look at that, our guests came earlier than expected. Hey Tek are yo-"

Introducing himself with a big Foot smash on the Ground "im ready"

Tek put on a Juggernaut suit, these complete body suits are bullet and explosionproof since they are very thick and robust. So even when all the Officers would start to fire, he could just stay there and take it for half a minute under bulletstorm. Armed with a Heavy Machine Gun under his Arms, his Co Mates behind the Office tables with stationary guns and 2 more loaded with Grenade Launchers.

"No more silly kids Games. Now the real Buisness begins, not long left and we have all of the Money collected and ready to escape through our tunnel system in the Canalisation. Till then, all stay ready and lo-"

"Boss, theyre approaching from different sites"

"Give them another Warning and Fire"

"yes boss"

And 2 of them started bursting a storm of 100 of bullets per second to the front, destroying all vehicles and leaving them like holed swiss cheese after they retreated.

...

"We have no Chance, theyre to powerful Armed"

...