Break up 2

Omg! I love you guys so so much 😭😭❤️❤️ I'd never thought I would ever had a strong family like you guys and I never thought I would make it this far! Thank you for supporting me and comforting me in my recent break up I am very much depressed but you guys make me come back stronger than ever and I am so grateful for all of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much and enjoy the rest of the story.

  "Colby..... come on let's go get something to eat" I decided to take Colby to the restaurant where we first met. Every thing that has happened has happened here. Where I grew up, where I had fun with grandparents, where I met Colby......... the rumors are true that the restaurant is closing down, why not have one more meal there with the love of my life. "Y/n, I love you so much. I tried and tried to reach you any possible way ever since that night and I still haven't gave up. No, not on you" I smiled, it reminds me when I was just a waitress and Colby was my costumer and I played hard to get.

   "Hello! My name is y/n I'll be waiting on you this morning" I placed his menu and his silverware in front of him. "Can I start you off with a drink?" I grabbed my note pad and my pen. "Yeah, can I get a.... coffee?" "Yes, it'll be right out" I started to walk away. "Hey miss, Wait" I turned around before I could take another step away from the table. "Hey uh, aren't you in my English class?" He scratched his head. "Oh, yeah I am.... uh Colby, is it?" "Yeah, Colby Brock, oh uh sit" he pointed at the seat across from him. "Oh, I don't know I...." "It's fine" I sat across from him. He has beautiful eyes, they are a blue and they light up when the sun hits them.

    It's now down pouring, me and Colby sat there and drink coffee. " Colby, I want to try this again. I love you, I wanna be yours" I smiled. "Are you serious??" Colby's face lights up and his smile grew so big.

    We went to his house, his parents weren't home so I didn't have to sneak In. We laid there on his bed and watched Netflix for and hour. I occasionally looked at him and smiled. "I love you y/n" I looked into his eyes. There was silence, his hands lifted my face and kissed me softly. The make out is heated. His hand traced over my curves. He flipped me on my back and got on top. He kissed down my neck already knowing where my sweet spot was. It felt as if we never broke up. I moan softly, I could feel the grin on his face. He took my shirt off and I did the same to him. His sculpted abs hovered over me again. Colby took a condom from his dresser.  He lined himself up with me, "are you ready?" I nodded. He pushed himself in, I frogot how big he was so it was a little painful but it soon turned into pleasure. "Are you ok?" His hand rubbed my cheek. " yeah, keep going" I moaned, he smiled at the fact that he has full control over me, he wrapped his hand around my throat and went faster. I've frogotten how kinky he was too. He loves seeing the hickeys he left, he thinks it's shows that I'm all his. His moans are music to my ears, it's so sexy, I want more of him. I wrapped my legs around him so he goes deeper. I earned another moan from him. "Fuck! Colby!" "That's not my name baby girl" he squeezes his hand a little harder around my throat, I love it. "Daddy" I moaned softly. "Say it louder" his eyes are dark and full of lust and his full attention is on me and my reactions. "Fuck daddy faster!!" "Good girl" he slams into me making me gasp. He quickens up his speed until his thrusts became sloppier. We climaxed at the same time. The room became echos of our heavy breathing. He laid next to me, "I love you y/n" "I love you too Colby"

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that, I have written smut in a hot min so I decided to add that in. Thank you guys so much and I'll try to upload another one.