chapter!4

JIMIN'S POV

I felt that i was in a sitting position that was really uncomfortable, i tried to move my hands but there was no use, same with my legs. I looked up to see big brown eyes staring at me i immeddietly looked down and tried to look like i was sleeping, but i already knew that he saw me.

Next thing i heard were his words:

"I know, you are awake, little one".

I loved his smooth and calming voice, but wait a minute all i remember is me going out of the school and taking a short cut to my house.

Oh, can this happen for real i got k-kidn-naped?

I again tried to break free, but all i get was nothing else just more pain from the metals around me wrists.
That is when he got really close to me and said:
"Won't you stop?! you see there is nothing you can do, just to listen to what i say!!"

Damn, again that voice, so commanding but soft.

"So as you can see, you are kidnapped and guess what, you are our property now. You will do whatever we say or things will go bad, in fact you are a slave now"- He said, fuck that voice and all this bullshit, i want to go away from here but where can i go i don't have a home, fuck my stepdad as well, fuck this life.

With that he left, left me alone in the darkness and coldness, i was so scared, "you are a slave now " what does it mean what will happen tomorrow!!??

I was both, happy and scared, because finally my father was gone from my life and i hoped that i would never go back to that hell.
But what about now??
Or tomorrow??

Well, it can't be anything that bad i haven't gone trough, i thought.
Sleep took over my thoughts, as always.

TIME SKIP

The man i meet yesterday woke me up. he uncuffed me from the chair, but cuffed me with handcuffs again and told me to follow him.

I obeyed, not wanting him to get mad.
He opened the door and pushed me inside, there was a middle aged lady who told me to sit down.

I again obeyed and sat down. She cleaned my face and then put some make up on my face, she brushed my hair and gave me some clothes. It was just a black shirt with some boxers, shirt was a little too big.

I looked at her confused was i really just going to wear that? No pants?

But she nodded, so i guess i am, she took handcuffs off and helped me to get dressed, i blushed like crazy that i guess she noticed it and smiled.
Once i thought i was done i wasn't, she took a choker and placed it around my neck and than she said i was done.

At that time that man walked in and again handcuffed me as he pushed me outside the room.
last thing i remember were his words:

"Now, let's how much money he will pay"
He said it with devilish smirk on his face, as he pushed me somewhere really bright, such a freak, who will pay?
I looked around to see all the people wearing masks. I turned around to my name being called.

"AND THE ONLY MALE, PARK JIMIN!!!"