chapter!35

the day passed yoongi was growing impatient, he wanted jimin now and couldn't wait anymore, he tried calling the hunter but nobody answered, he was disappointed, he really did trust that man, he thought he would bring jimin back but guess he was wrong, yoongi tried to call the hunter again, not thinking that the hunter would answer but still giving it one last time and much to his thoughts the person behind the phone answered.

"what the fuck do you what?" the hunter shouted.

"you talk to me like that one more time and you are dead" yoongi said through his gritting teeth.

"prince y-yoongi i- im sorry"

"did you find jimin?"

"no i m-mean he is dead, i found him dead in the woods"

"w-what?"

"why did you even care prince yoongi, he was just a slave anyways"

"do you really want to die?"

"no?"

"than shut that filthy mouse of yours fucker'' the man went silent after he heard yoongi scream on the phone he didn't know what to say back, i mean he could still say he found jimin or just say no and keep him, guess second one sounds better for the hunter.

''well if he is dead, i need to see him one last time"

"but he is dead"

"i have to see his dead body to believe that"

"no he is already dead you c-can't"

"i have the address i will be there in an hour"

"b-but"

"huh?"

"n-nothing, see you in an hour"

'you bitch' hunter screamed as he kicked open the door of the dungeon where jimin was kept, jimin jumped a little at the sudden voices, he was shaking in fear as his eyes started to get watery, he looked up at his step dad begging with his eyes not to hurt him again.

hunter picked jimin up by his hair but due to the handcuffs, jimin didn't stood up instead hunter movement caused jimin to scream because his wrists were already bruised.

"i can't give you a pill because if i do you will still be breathing" jimin's eyes widened was he going to choke him to death, until he couldn't breath anymore?

"so when you hear the door open, don't move, don't say anything, don't even breath, if you still want to live"
jimin just nodded.

the hunter let go and jimin feel back onto the wooden bed, he just stared at him as he took the handcuffs off and picked him up, he didn't know where he was going so he was really scared, the hunter placed him on the couch and left, jimin stayed there thinking should he play dead or not.

yoongi was ready to go, he called his driver because he really wasn't in the mood to drive, besided he was really mad at himself that he couldn't protect jimin and let him go just like others.

he was in front of the house where he would see jimin's dead body, he still didn't believe that jimin was dead so he didn't waste any more time as he opened the door without knocking.

"hunter''he screamed but sadness could be in his voice, "where is jimin" he kind of whispered the last part as regret run trough his voice and seconds later he was embraced into a hug.

"prince yoongi, i am so sorry for your lost" the hunter said.

"get off of me" yoongi pushed him off as he slide his hand around his throat and asked him again.

"where is jimin?"

" t-this way please"

the hunter opened the door, after standing in the doorway for couple of seconds he let yoongi inside when he made sure that jimin was looking dead.

jimin's eyes were shot as he took a big breath and basically stopped breathing, if you would look at him he surely looked like a dead person.

yoongi pushed the hunter aside as he rushed towards jimin and sat beside him, he knew jimin wouldn't understand but he still started talking:

"jimin, my love 'my love?' jimin thought, i hate myself for making you suffer that much, you only deserved love, i am sorry i didn't give you the treatment you deserved, the love you deserved and care you deserved, i feel so bad i never wanted you to die, i am sorry but i guess you will never forgive me."

yoongi let a tear escape his eye as he stared at jimin's peaceful face, he picked jimin's hand up and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

his eyes widened as he heard jimin hiss in pain, he stared as jimin opened his eyes and brought his hand back, he was blowing some air on his hand to stop the burning pain.

yoongi took jimin's hand, he saw that the burn was new and it still wasn't healed, his face changed, the sadness was gone all that was left was angry vampire that only wanted to see blood.

you are about to get attacked😈❤️

hehe

you alive because i am not😞, anyways  happy birthday namjoonie❤️❤️❤️