|02| - world's bad news.

2 hours later...

💬11 missed calls from Hobi hyung❤️

Hoseok thanked god Taehyung gave him a spare key few weeks ago or else he'd be forced to kick the door open

The sight he had in front of him once he opened the door broke his own heart. Seeing one of his younger brothers lying on the floor, eyes tightly shut as the tears kept rolling down his cheeks.

Hoseok's heart was pounding fast. He was scared.

He thanked god for deciding to bring back Taehyung's favourite video game he left at his place yesterday or else he'd be lying here alone for who knows how long.

It was the worst sight he's ever seen.

He ran all the way through the kitchen to get to his tiny figure as he was holding his knees close to his face.

"Taehyung what happened?!" he knew he shouldn't be screaming at him right now but he couldn't help it but be extremely worried.

"Talk to me!" he tried once more and the younger finally opened his eyes to look up at him.

Hoseok's chest felt as if someone was punching it, he felt so caged inside his own body when he saw his brother like this.

Taehyung's eyes were red, sadder than he thought eyes could ever be.

He had no idea what happened. Did someone hurt him? He couldn't see any signs of a fight.

"Come on, Tae. We have to get you together until Jeongguk comes back and sees you like this."
The older tried to make the other stand up on his legs but he saw how fast his expression changed once he mentioned Jeongguk's name. Taehyung was terrified.

Could Jeongguk be the one who did this to him? He doubt he'd ever hurt him but what else could happen? The two of them never fought, and if then it was about something extremely dumb and they'd end up cuddling just a few minutes afterwards.

But this surely wasn't about some stupid argument.

After many tries, Hoseok finally managed to get Taehyung to the bedroom and sat him down on the bed.

"Where's Jeongguk, Tae?" he forced the younger to look at him, his tears didn't seem to ever stop.

"Jeon- He- he's gone, hyung."

"What do you mean gone? Did something happen to him?!" Hoseok rushed him to answer, he was so worried about both of them.

"It's all my fault, hyung. It's all my fault."

—💫—