Is This Real

You both enter the bathroom and both strip down to your under wear than turn on the shower. You both strip down to nothing than enter you feel his hot breath on your neck, and than blush. (You can imagine what you want I am not writing this). You both exit the shower and put on clothes. Than in the intercome comes on.

Six: "Can Sledge, Mute, Bandit, and Monty come to The Office, Please." You both  walk out and start heading to The Office with your hair still wet. You arrive to the office to see Twitch there and the others both looking at her and you can just sense the anger and rage rising inside of Bandit. "Can you explain what happened at Dominics. Twitch says that you hit her than blinded her with pepper spray."

Bandit: "WHAT!?! She came there trying to spy on Mark and we caught her so we exposed her ate our meal than left." He says this bascically screaming with anger you have never seen before.

Sledge: "Not to include that she might have drugged mark as well. Luckily I was there and got him back her safely without any help from her or guilt in her eyes." He says this standing and pushing you behind him.

Twitch: "Stop lying, I came to enjoy a meal you came over and Abused me!!" She says this standing up and walking into Sledge's face.

Monty: "Back off, stop lying you know that, that is a lie." he says this pushing Twitch away from Sledge.

Six: "ENOUGH. If you are lying you will be suspended from Rainbow but if you come clean now you will only be punished." She says screaming. Even though she is only 5'6 she still scares everyone.

Twitch: "Fine, but I needed A way to get back at Mark! He left meand I cant get over it." She says inching closer to you.

Six: "You are all dismissed, except you Twitch." You all look at each other and leave the room. You dont understand why she cant see that you dont like her. You want to give her a second chance but she already has had a chance. You want to feel symapthy but you cant. She cheated and nothing can go back to the way it used to be. 

Sledge: "Want to go get something to eat to clear your head?" He says looking into the side of your head.

"No not really. Seeing her just makes me feel bad because she makes me feel gross and like I am a bad person. But, she was the one that cheated not me." You say as you take the turn to head to Sledge's dorm.

Sledge: "Ok, I am going to pick something up for you I am heading out with Bandit and Monty to talk about some shit." He says as he lets you into the room.

"Thanks I guess I will see you there, also do you have a spare key just in cae I feel like doing something?" You say sitting down on the couch.

Sledge: "Yeah, here you go." He tosses you the keys and leaves you alone....with no one but your thoughts. You stand up and head into the bathroom looking over at the pile of clothes that you left after your shower. You start to clean the room as you or Sledge have not done it ever since you got there. You put all the clothes inside a hamper than mop the floors. Once done you put ice onto all of your muscles to help them relax after your 6 hour workout. You sit there for a while watching T.V. untill there was a knock.

"Coming." You stand up leaving the icepacks on the couch. You open the door to meet a fist flying towards you and catch you in your nose and you go blurry not able to identitfy the person at the door. "What the Fuck!!! Who's there?!?" No response your met with 2 jabs to your kidney's causing you to fall over and cut to blackness. You wake up tied up but still inside the base. You finally see who your captor is.

Twitch: "So, you wont love me, so now I will force you. You are going to stay here until, you finally love me! My father always said if you leave 2 people in the same room they will eventually fall in love!"

"You can fuck off bitch. You were the one of caused this not me. I came back to MY room to see you cheating on me with PULSE out of everyone!" You say this knowing how she is going to react.

Twitch: "I know, and now that I have you here and you cant leave I will tell you why. You see I was told that you were infected and so was your entire group by Pulse. I guess he changed the wording for his advantage." She says this but you know deep down that she feels guilt but doesnt regret sleeping with Pulse.

"Look, if you let me leave now I wont tell anyone what you have done to me." You say rubbing the bridge of your nose. "Because I can tell you now, I will not fall in love with you."

Twitch: "Well, looks like its going to be a long time before you see freedom." She says this will exiting the room and locking the door. You look around trying to find a way out. You get out of the ropes bystanding up and breaking them using your boot. You go to the door to see it is reinforced and she has been planing to kidnap you for a while. You stand in the giant empty room and you just sit down on the chair and think.

(Damn this is looking bad, its going to be even worse if I have mission. Or, it might be good because I wouldnt be able to show up and they would go looking for me.) Right on que the intercome comes on.

Six: "Can Mute, Buck, and Black Beard come to The Office please."

"Damn it just what I needed right now."

Twitch POV

Your phone starts to ring and Twitch picks it up.

Sledge: "Hello? Mute I got a call from Six you have a mission." He says this almost anyoed. How can Marm like him hes just a dirt bag that doesnt appreciate Mark's love.

"Sorry, Mark and I were busy, you know having fun." You start to grin at the lie and cant wait to see his reaction.

Sledge : "No! I know he wouldnt do this. Would he?" You can just feel his disappointment in his voice. He thought that Mute was loyal but now he has a corrupted image of him. Perfect. You hang up and start to head to where Mark is held to see him bleeding from his head and a blood stain on the wall. Would he really do this instead of just love me.