021

There's was this decision every high school student had to face their senior year. It was like this life and death situation that really did decide someone's future. That night, Lex sat with her parents and her brothers along with her sisters in law as she opened laters of acceptance from few of the colleges she had a applied to. The first one being UCLA, then Miami State where he oldest brother Cousy has gone to years prior and the University of Colorado-Denver; just in case she wanted to stay in Colorado with Nolan.

"I say you go to San Fran state." Jonah piped up, his blue eyes mischievously eyeing his family as his other brother reserved their comments to themselves. If it was for Nolan, he would keep his baby sister under his arms and Cousy from the bottom of his heart just wanted his baby sister to branch out as she started her life.

Lex looked at the list of acceptance letters from Pepperdine to USC on the table, bitting her lip as she finally decided that San Diego state was out of the question; leaving her with UCLA, UCSB, Pepperdine and San Fran state in California. Deep down, there where more ties to Colorado now more than ever, and maybe she didn't need to branch out as much as much as she thought she did. But deep down, she urged the feeling of being back home in California.

"What if I want to study abroad?" She asked, "Not like I will, but-"

"Whatever you want, Lex." Cousy urged, "You're gonna thrive wherever you land."

"Obviously somewhere closer to home." Nolan finally pipped eyeing Cousy angrily.

Finally the daunting realization that she hadn't  spoke to Cole about this. A fresh relationship, one where she felt completely and utterly content with a boy would be going down the drain because of distance. She then thought if Haylee and the reactions; suddenly the daunting realization came that she would have to leave her familiarity behind her.

lexarenando
📍Newport Beach, California

Liked by hayleeserna, bellarodriguez and 15,082 others

lexarenando Tell me I'm not in a Christmas spirit

View 103 comments

hayleeserna It's really obvious you aren't I can tell you don't even like Christmas

hayleeserna: I miss you best 💛
↪️
lexarenado: few more days sis

bellarodriguez: oh the glasses say it all

sarahstones: you are not in the Christmas spirit
↪️
lexarenando: fight night

milareyes: did you take this with your feet?
↪️
lexarenado; ohhh you're too good ;))

colebassett_: 😍

rapidswags: pretty pretty 🤩

micheala_: go off 🥵

username3: cute or whatever

lysfreeland: California makes you look prettier 🥰

milliemafooty: my pretty girl ❤️

lacyloweland: the prettiest

santa_mona: ur not even real
↪️
lexarenando: says the goddess okayyyy 💛

marhernandez: angel baby 🥰