All The Pain...💔

[ a/n::requested by my wattpad idol: theshipgodesss !! ]

[ a/n::enjoy!!! ]

                    ::Y/N POV::

I cried as my dad beat me up. Again. I wish I could tell someone like my not-so-obvious crush, Kris or even Susie!
"Now go to your room and wash aaaaaall that blood off your face!!"- My dad yelled.
"Y-yes, s-sir..."- I forced myself to speak, I was too weak at the moment.
I hardly went to my room and started to wash the blood off my face while I put bandages on. I sit on my bed and took my phone off:
WhatsUpp::
You: Hey Krisp!!
Krisp💜: Hey N/N! What's up?
You: Oh, nothing. Just wanted to know if I could hangout with you rn?
Krisp💜: Sure! Where?
You: Can you come to my house and get me? I don't think my dad is gonna let me leave... Unless you come here, he gets... Sweeter with other people? I mean, it's not like my dad does anything to me, he's just protective!
Krisp💜: Big text...
Krisp💜: Ok, I'll get you.
You: Thx!

::Kris POV::

Just like I tough, she wants to get out of her house. Well, it's not hard to understand, since her dad's been abusing her...

::No One's POV::

Kris knocks on the door, waiting for someone to arrive and then...!
"Oh, hi there! Who are you?"- Y/N's dad asked him.
"Y/N's friend."
"Came here to hangout? Why don't you come in?"
"We're going somewhere else, thank you. Can you call her?"
"Wait a minute...."
Y/N's dad looked kinda bothered by Kris' presence, but he didn't care at all, he's been abusing her after all.

                 ::Y/N POV::

"Y/N, sweetie, can you please come downstairs? You got a f-friend waiting for you here!"- Oh, so Kris arrived, thank god!
"I'm coming!!"- I said, as I sprinted out of my bedroom. I was excited to leave that house without my dad. And without going to school, of course. I arrived downstairs, going to the door.
"Come, N/N." Kris said.
"S-so have f-fun you two! Oh, and Y/N! Come back before 8PM, alright?"
"Ok, dad."

                ::Kris POV::
"Y/N..."- I called.
"Yes, Krisp?"
"Your face."- I pointed to her bruises.
"O-oh, that... It's nothing! I just... I just tripped, that's all!"- She really was a bad liar.
"Your dad."
"M-my dad? W-what's with him?"
I hold her hand. She... Blushed?
"WHASSUP LOSERS?"
"S-susie!!"- Y/N seemed surprised, like Susie didn't even lived here or anything.
"So, what are ya talking about while... Humm, holding hands? How cute! When's the weeding?"
I sightly blushed. Now Y/N... She looks like a tomato.
"W-w-whaaaat? W-wedding?"- Y/N looks like she likes me. I mean, for me, it was love at the first sight. For her? I don't know.
"I was asking her..."- I paused.
"Wait. Hey N/N, what's up with your face?"
"That's what I was asking her."
"I-I just tripped..."
Bad liar.
"Your dad..."
"A-again with that?"
"He abuses you."
"W-w-w-wha-what? N-no, of course he... He..."- She started crying.
I hugged her.
"Don't cry, please. Look, wanna come live with me? If I tell my mother what's happening to you, she would totally understand!"
I gently kissed her in her lips. She seemed surprise, but kissed back.

                 ::Y/N POV::

Kris is... Kissing me? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!
I kissed back, and... It took away all the pain...

::Susie POV::

They totally forgot I was there. I mean, I SHIP IT!!

::No One's POV::

Kris and Y/N separate, they both needed air.
"So heeeeeeey guys, how did it felt to kiss? Tongue or without?"- Susie teased.
Both Kris and Y/N blush.
"W-what? S-susie!! That's not a thing to ask!!!!"- Y/N said, has she punched Susie in the arm.
"Ow, okay, okay, I get it!"

::Author-Chan's POV::

Aaaand then Y/N started living with Kris and Toriel aaaand Kris and Y/N started dating. Happy ending? I guess!
Oh, as of Y/n's dad... Toriel called the police on him. You're welcome! Aaaaaalso, "WhatsUpp" is the "WhatsApp" of Deltarune (I created it rn lmao)

[ a/n::sooo, I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted/asked for!! I'm still a newbie at this wattpad stuff lmao. well....... bye, I guess? ]

737 words.