Chapter 26

Of course i've left a note telling that I am at Troye's. I'm not the kind of person that would just leave without telling where I am. It's actually quite fun here with Troye and Tyler. They make jokes all the time and really cheer me up. We already had a big pillow fight with the three of us, which was fun. And now we're watching a movie, I'm not really sure what it's called. But it's a nice movie.

Later we have a little karaoke party and I can't help but admire Troye's voice. "Your voice is just perfect." I sigh. "Thanks." He chuckles. "Queen Audrey, it's your turn now." Tyler says while handig me the remote that we use as microphone. "You want me to sing?" I say in disbelieve. "Yeah! It's a karaoke party! Which song are you going to sing?" Troye asks.

"Umm... Let me have a look." I say in thoughts. "I'm going to do... Wrecking ball by queen Miley." I say. Tyler claps his hands excitedly. "You go girl!" He says.

The first tones come from the laptop we're using as sound system and I start singing in the best way I can, which still is terrible.

"We clawed we chained our hearts in vain we jumped, never asking why."

I reached the chorus and I'm belting the lyrics out. I think our neighbours hate us now. "I came in like a wrecking ball!"

I try to hit every right note and the aah's and ooh's. When the song is done a take a small bow. "Thanks for your consideration." I say referring to The Hungergames. Troye and Tyler clap their hands. "Audrey McAdams, eleven." Tyler says, also referring to The Hungergames. We all laugh and for a moment I can stop questioning what Felix is doing right now. Is he with Marzia? Stop thinking about it! It doesn't matter. If you give him the silent treatment physically, you have to give him it mentally too. No thoughts or words to or about Felix.

We hear a pounding on the door and all turn around in shock, clearly not expecting that one. ''Audrey? Are you here? I know you're here.'' A soft voice says from the other side of the door. I'm going to ignore it. I already told Tyler and Troye about the silent treatment. ''She's here.'' Troye says. ''Oh, i know.'' Felix says. ''Could you please open the door for me?'' Tyler and Troye give me a look and i heavily shake my head. ''No way'' I mouth to them. ''Ehr... No Felix, we can't.'' Troye says. ''And why is that?'' Felix asks suspiciously. ''Because she doesn't want to talk to you, it's better if you leave now Felix.'' Tyler says. ''Okay, bye.'' Felix says from the other side of the door. The urge to jump out and hug him is huge, but I need to ignore it, I need to ignore him.

I let out a small sigh. ''Thanks boys, you're lifesavers.'' I say. ''No prob girl. He was a douche, and he's going to feel it.'' Tyler says.''When will this ever stop?'' I sigh frustatedly. ''What?'' Troye asks. ''Me and Felix having arguments. Because it's clearly not working like this.'' I answer.

''You two just need to work things out, and he has to realize that Marzia is a sensitive topic to you because she's his ex.'' Troye says. ''Maybe that's true. But it's going to be hard anyways because in the end he still lives in Sweden and I in England. I don't know what he does when he's there and, it's just a bit complicated.'' I say. ''Can I have your happy little pill Troye?'' I whine.

He laughs. ''No happy little pill for you!'' He says. ''Tight skin, bodyguards, Gucci down the boulevard. Cocaine, dollar bills and... My happy little pill.'' I sing, causing him to laugh harder. ''Don't laugh at me!'' I protest. ''I'm not laughing at you!" He chuckles. ''You are.'' I say. ''I'm not.'' I stick out my toungue and he does the same. ''So you two little immatures. Are you done now?'' Tyler asks chuckling. ''Ugh, whatever.'' I say sassily before walking away with one hand in my hip. They start laughing again and I grab my hairbrush to brush my hair, obviously. When I'm done they stopped laughing and are getting ready for a video, me doing the same.