Two

xxtwoxx

Kaneki stumbled along the street, head spinning. He knew that the Hysy studio was somewhere around here. It had been a while since he had been, but he hoped Uta wouldn't mind his abrupt arrival. That is, if he could even manage to make it to the shop. He leaned against the side of a building, panting. The throb in his pants was unbearable. He palmed at himself, whining quietly, eyes rolling back a little. It felt so, so good. He slipped in a hand, grasping his length, and pumping it. He moaned, now, knees almost buckling as he masturbated. He could feel a slickness running down his legs. He reached back, sliding his other hand into his pants too, leaning more heavily on the building's side. His ass was covered in a slick, thick layer. He studied his hand, seeing it covered in a clear-white substance. What the hell? Confused, he touched himself, forgetting his needy dick for a moment as he prodded at his rear. To his shock, a finger slid into his opening with no resistance. He clenched up, and keened. He froze, moaning softly. Holy fuck, it felt...it felt...he slid to the ground, spreading his legs so he could get a better angle. He slid in another finger, and tears sprang to his eyes as he whined, stretching his insides. It felt so good. So fucking good. He pressed his fingers deeper, almost sobbing. His hole throbbed, clenching on the digits, practically sucking them in. He rutted back against them, drooling, eyes rolled back. Then he cried out as he touched a spot that made his vision go white. He whimpered, stroking his dick, fingering himself. It wasn't enough. He was so, so, close, just a little more, there, please......he didn't realize how incredibly noisy he was, focused solely on finishing.He gasped as he abused his prostate repeatedly, keening softly, legs spread wide, face pressed to the pavement. "Ahhhh~......unhggg. Please, please, please~....." He whimpered.

He arched his back, fingers going even deeper, and made a strangled, pleasured noise. "Ngghh, feels so good, please, mmphh~"

He bucked his hips, drool pooling on the sidewalk, completely unaware of his surroundings. He whined, feeling his release well up, and came hard, a warbling, keening noise ripping out of his throat.

"My, my, what a treat that was," A very familiar, male voice drawled. Kaneki tried weakly to look up, confused and dazed. Black boots came into his line of vision, and the scent of dark chocolate hit him like a truck. He whimpered, legs instinctively spreading even wider than they were, inviting. He wanted the other ghoul so much, he didn't care who it was. Even after just orgasming, he was hard and...... soaked. He heard the other ghoul inhale sharply. "Please," Kaneki gasped. He didn't know what he was asking for, but the mystery person seemed to.

"Oh, Kaneki-kun," he purred, crouching. "Come here, bunny."

Kaneki struggled to do just that. With the other's help, he got to his feet. He pressed his face into the mystery ghoul's neck, sniffing. Want, want, want, his mind chanted. He pressed his body against the man, a strange purring sound escaping him.

"Oh, fuck," came the soft exclamation, the other man's arms tightening around him.

Kaneki pulled back, trying to figure out who the ghoul was. He knew the scent, the voice.....Red and black eyes met his, a smirk tugging on a pierced lip. Oh. Oh. Shit.

Uta's smirk grew. "Hey there, bunny. How'd you get all the way over here, hmmm?"

Kaneki couldn't find the words to explain. He nosed the Uta's jaw, panting. Uta chuckled, but it sounded ragged. Kaneki could feel his arousal, and he ground up on Uta, making that purring noise again. Uta groaned. "Easy, Kaneki."

Without warning, Kaneki found himself in Uta's arms. He tensed, then melted, rubbing his scent all over the other ghoul, at least the parts he could reach. Uta moved quickly, his stride purposeful. Kaneki wriggled in his arms, desperate to be touched. He kissed Uta's jaw, licked the tattoo he had on his neck. Uta finally arrived at Hysy, unlocking the shop and walking inside. Kaneki didn't know what was going on. Uta, Uta, Uta. That's all he wanted, the only thing he could think about. He let Uta carry him, to wherever it was they were going, panting hard. Everything was blurry and strange.

He found himself on a soft, cool bed, and he made a happy noise of approval, burying his nose in the blankets, Uta's smell overwhelming him. He struggled out of his shirt and pants, grinding into the mattress. Then he stopped, suddenly realizing Uta was no longer in the vicinity. He sat up, eyes huge, looking around anxiously. Did Uta not want him? Where had he gone? Had Kaneki done something wrong? Tears welled up, and a squeaky, grinding sound slipped from his mouth. He made it again, and again. He curled up on the bed, trembling and gasping with want and need. The noise spilled forth again, and suddenly warm arms were around him, Uta making soothing sounds. Kaneki whimpered, clinging to the other ghoul. "Hey, bunny, it's okay, "Uta crooned, hand slipping between Kaneki's legs. Kaneki gasped, legs spreading. "Please," He begged. "Want you, please."

Uta kissed him, quieting his pleas. He slipped a finger into Kaneki, making the half ghoul moan. He spread his legs, grinding his hips impatiently. Uta's other hand grabbed Kaneki's dick, prompting another moan. Kaneki was quickly becoming a mess. He kissed Uta, all tongue and teeth and saliva. The older man pulled back, and he whined. Uta pressed something into his hands, and a delicious smell filled Kaenki's nose. Meat. He tore into it without hesitation, stomach clenching. Blood ran down his chin as he ate, and he licked his fingers when he finished. The bed dipped as Uta rejoined him, now bare as Kaneki was, all pale skin and dark tattoos and muscle. Kaneki scrambled onto his lap, kissing him.Uta returned it, rolling so that Kaneki was on his back, and settled between his legs. Kaneki whimpered, inviting Uta to take what he wanted. And the older ghoul did, pushing into Kaneki roughly, making the younger cry out with bliss.

This is what he had been needing. He ground up as Uta thrusted forward, and he moaned wantonly, stars bursting behind his eyes. Pants and the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room.

"Ahh, fuck," Uta moaned in his ear. "So hot, so tight, yes~"

Kaneki gasped helplessly as Uta continued to wreck him, fucking him thoroughly into the bed. "Ahhh~ Ngghhh~ Please, please, yeah~ Harder, harder, fuck, mmmmph~ Uta~" Kaneki keened, overwhelmed. Uta kissed his neck and shoulders, crooning praise.
"You're doing so good, bunny~ Yes, you're so tight, baby~ Oh, fuck, mmm~"

The words were rapidly pushing Kaneki to the edge. He cried out as Uta hit that spot inside of him. He keened and writhed, insides clenching. Uta groaned a curse.

Again, again, again......Kaneki's eyes rolled back, and he came hard with a silent scream. He felt Uta follow after a few more thrusts, burying himself deep in the half ghoul.

Kaneki whimpered, trembling, completely spent. He pressed his face into the mattress, gasping. He dimly registered that Uta hadn't pulled out yet, was slowly peppering his back with lazy kisses. Kaneki shifted, feeling a pressure lodged inside of him. He was confused and concerned. He tried to sit up. Uta groaned again, hold tightening.

"Easy there, Kaneki-kun,"Uta murmured, voice ragged.

"Wh-what...what are you doing?" Kaneki gasped, still trying to move away. A dull pain shot through him."Mmph. H-hey..." He whimpered as Uta squeezed him, keeping him in place. "I'm sorry, bunny, I know it's uncomfortable," he muttered, kissing his temple.

"Why are you...still...mmmm,"Kaneki gasped, slumping forward, eyes heavy. He knew he had a lot to ask Uta. What had happened, why Uta was stuck, what all this meant.....but he was tired, and full, and so he decided he could ask in a minute. He was just going to sleep for a moment. Just for a little bit, then he'd get answers.