Seven

xxsevenxx

The next few days passed in a whirlwind of.....well, sex. Kaneki's days and a good part of his nights consisted of fucking, eating, taking showers,resting, then fucking again. Shuu and Uta continued were enthusiastic partners, and opportunistic ones. Kaneki had been screwed on the bed, on the floor, against the wall, over furniture, in the shower.

He didn't just have full-on sex. Uta had a certain fondness for sucking his dick, skilled tongue bringing Kaneki to orgasm several times. Shuu, on the other hand, very much enjoyed eating the half ghoul out, licking and sucking and slurping, the noises lewd and making Kaneki bury his burning face in his arms. Both ghouls very much enjoyed Kaneki's taste. He'd already known Tsukiyama was crazy for it. But to know Uta was, as well.......

He discovered several important things over the course of the next few days. One, Uta and Tsukiyama were indeed a couple. He had already mostly figured that out by himself, but what really suprised him was that not only were the two ghouls a couple, they were also mates. After several lengthy explanations, Kaneki learned that mates were life-long partners, bonded together, first emotionally, and then through a bite to a certain gland on the throat and mutual acceptance of their partner (the physical aspect being sex, but the emotional bond sealed mates together first and foremost). Generally, when ghouls mated, they only had a successful chance of having children with their partners. If they tried with anyone else, a child had a very low chance of being conceived.

Of course, once mated, their was generally no desire to cheat, as ghouls were possessive, and extremely dedicated to their partners. That was where Kaneki got confused.

"But...if you two are mates, then why did you....you know...sleep with me?"

That's how he found out he was both Uta's and Shuu's mate. "It is not common, but it happens," Shuu admitted, running a hand down Kaneki's side. Kaneki had decided not to question it too deeply, instead choosing to nap on Uta's stomach. The mask maker hadn't complained.

Finally, after five days, his heat was over. He woke up on the last day,feeling relaxed and content. When Uta and Shuu woke, he had already made coffee and taken a shower, much to Uta's disappointment. "What, no wild morning sex?" He'd teased the half ghoul, earning a dark blush.

"Quit that," Shuu jumped to Kaneki's defense, pointing the knife he was slicing flesh with at the mask maker. Uta smirked at the gourmet. "Oh, but why? You enjoyed these last few days just as much as I did, Shuu."

Shuu spluttered as the dark haired ghoul continued. "Guess what, Kaneki-kun? "

Kaneki looked up from his coffee and a half-finished novel."Hmm?"

Uta snaked his arms around Tsukiyama, who tried to wriggle away, to no avail. "Non! I am cooking, you brute! Le quitter!"

The mask maker grinned wickedly. "Shuu-kun's heat is coming up. Next week, if I am not mistaken," He added, nipping the gourmet's ear. Tsukiyama went red, eyes widening, and Kaneki choked on his coffee.

It was to be a very interesting start to a new life.

****3 months later****

Kaneki curled up next to Shuu, tugging at the covers to get warm. The other ghoul whined and yanked them back. A war for the warm duvet ensued. Suddenly, Uta walked in, carrying two cups of coffee. "Hey, you two. That thing is huge. You can share."

"I don't want to share," Shuu whined, as Kaneki growled a "Fuck you."

Uta tutted, crawling into the bed and curling between his pregnant mates. "What awful language, Ken. Surely you don't wish to teach our babies such filthy words."

Kaneki kicked the mask maker in the shin.

A moment of silence passed, before Shuu spoke up.

"Next time, Uta, you're gonna be the pregnant one."

Uta just laughed, kissing his nose, as Kaneki stole the covers. Again.