일곱

A week had passed since Jeongguk's funeral yoongi was getting mental help and was now living with Taehyung .

Yoongi came home one night,closing the door behind him gently,the small male had just gotten from one of his sessions.he sighed and slipped his shoes off,making his way to his room that was right across from taehyung's..it use to be Jeongguk's room.yoongi opened the door and threw his back across the room,it landing on the chair that was sitting at the desk,where his pictures of him and Jeongguk sat.he looked at the pictures,not noticing that someone had walked into the room and was now standing in the door way and leaning into the wall.
Yoongi sniffled softly,yet nothing came out of his eyes..he sat the picture down and turned around jumping once he saw The taller male,Taehyung."you okay,hyung?"between the time of Jeongguk passing and him going to get hep for his mental health,yoongi went mute,not wanting to talk to anyone Other than Jeongguk.yoongi nodded and sat down on the bed Taehyung sighed and nodded as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him,and walking to the kitchen,going to go fix dinner for the two of them

Taehyung hummed as he cooked the food...it's been so quiet since Jeongguk's passing and it pained Taehyung to see yoongi so..upset..lost..Taehyung sighed and finished the food and started fixing the plates he sat them both on the dinning room table "hyung! Food's ready!" He called out and smiled slightly hearing the foot steps coming closer till he saw a small blonde walking into the room he sat down and looked at taehyung taking his translator out of his pocket."thank you tae." It spoke,yoongi nodding slightly."anytime hyung." He said and sat down at the table too. They both began eating yoongi humming softly in delight. Taehyung smiled at the small action and looked at his food continuing to eat.

A FEW HOURS LATER
/slight smut warning😉\

Taehyung sat in the living room watching a movie with Yoongi both males eating the popcorn from the bowl that was inbetween them,the two were watching the movie yoongi suggested which was '50 shades of grey'. Then..there was the heated session in the movie, yoongi was currently squirming around on the couch,Catching taehyungs eye. "You okay hyung?" ".." he nodded,the bulge in his pants visible,Taehyung Noticed.a small smirk plastered on his face "mmm should I help with your problem" yoongi's face flushed red from the question with a slight nod,Barley noticeable in a way, but Taehyung caught it. He smiled and paused the movie lifting Yoongi onto his lap, his hands on his waist "baby..you can trust me,yeah?" He said the elder nodding ,playing with taehyungs hair slightly,then again it wasn't their first time doing this..
"I'm gonna destroy you real good tonight."

⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆
HA

Cock Blocked ('_`)