Chapter |1.|

WARNING this is just a fan-fiction. Anything written in this story is all originally from my head.

Anyone who steals this idea will have the fan-fiction removed from his/hers/their account.

I hope you enjoy this story. Please let me know if there are any mistakes. 사랑해요~ (I love you)
————————————
Your alarm starts spazzing out on you. You jolt up and reach for your phone. 4:37........4:37!

You realized you needed to get ready fast to open up your daycare. It wouldn't be overreacting if you said you rushed to get your home ready.

Your eldest daughter Soo Jin walked in. She was looking around for her other six siblings. You had seven kids in total since they were septuplets. When you had your second ultrasound, your doctor was freaking out and told you, you had made history.

Soon Jin realized what her eomma was doing and decided to cook breakfast. She was an amazing cook like her father.

As you are attempting to adjust your top to your slim figure until you hear feet pattering across the beige wooden floor. You noticed the rest of your kids have entered.
Going by who was born first to last we have Soo Jin, Yoon Su, Hoo-Sook, Nam kyu, Jee, Tae Seoul, And last but not least Jae-guk.

You turn to the tired looking girls. Their stomachs growl from the desire to eat. You hear Soo Jin set down some plates with scrambled eggs than had a toned yellow and some golden brown spots. This girl really knew how to cook.

You notice your kids almost inhaling the food. Jeez, they really were hungry. You take a look at Jee. She smiled at Soo Jin. Every time she smiled, she couldn't see. It is adorable and it brings back memories.

This family was the only thing you had after that incident.

                    Flashback

"GET AWAY FROM US!"

"I said move or I will ruin you!"

"NO!"

"You leave me no choice."

You feel every inch of you having pain striking throughout your body. You just layer on the ground, pain numbing your body.

           End of Flashback

You snap out of it once you felt hand tugging at your shirt. You lower your head down to see your little genius, Nam kyu looking at you with her cute glasses.

"What is it sweetie?"

"When can we meet our dads?"

You just froze in place. The question cause your girls to turn at you. Suddenly Yoon Su answers with such an emotionless face.

"Our dads don't even know we exist."

At all ready 8 years old the older ones understood the dilemma I was in. A single mother of seven working her ass off every single day to provide food on the table, a home, clothes, and education.

Your heart hurt once you heard what came out of your daughters mouth. It was true.

What had happened was a fright...

And no one could reverse what had happened during that night...