Chapter |2.|

All day I cooked and cleaned. If a toddler wanted milk, I gave them milk. If they wanted food I would cook for them. This was my routine all day long. My girls were coming back from school since it was already 2:30. But they didn't. I was getting really worried. I went to look out the window...and I saw it. The car. That dumb car!

Flashback

"Because your attempt to escape I will ruin you. There are seven...boys. They have a great future and one day you will ruin it-"

"I would never!"

"I'm not finished. Like I was saying. There is this thing I did. I got someone to collect their sperm, and I realized you ironically have 7 unfertilized eggs. 7 sperm cells will fertilize only 1 each. Good luck sweetheart~"

Then I was strapped up. Scared wasn't the word I could use to describe how I felt. I was terrified.

End of Flashback

I have to do something. I see my girls banging on the windows. I run out to the car. I tried to open the car doors but it wouldn't budge. I go to reach for my phone, but it's gone. 

I turn to see a man with a gun aiming at me. Before he killed me I ripped the car door open and told my girls to run.

I got shot and I only saw white.

Fast Forward

The girls are now with them. They seem happy. I want to touch and talk to them. I want a hug from my girls, but I can't. I want to take them back keep them mine forever but I can't cause they're...

Our Children.

~~~~~~~

Sorry if the story was short. This is how I planned it to work out so YEET!