Wolf within us [2]

Suho fumbled to press the call button as he was terrified to death. What if he rapes me again. This thought went through his mind as he finally pressed the green button to call his husband.

He needed Yixing to be here with him and protect him. The ringer rung twice before the voice of his husband was heard.

"Honey what's wrong?" Lay knew that his husband only called if something was wrong.

"Xing, I'm scared..."

At this point Lay could tell his husband was crying by the quiet whimpers coming from his mouth. "Honey, I'll be home soon. Do you think you can hold up until I get there?"

"I d-don't think I can."

"Joonie.... I want you to grab the bat and if that wolf comes again, I want you to hit him."

"Okay."

Suho went to the supply closet and grabbed the bat he used in highschool when he played baseball. Today, this piece of wood would be his protector until his lover came home.

"I love you Joonmyeon..."

"I love you to Xing..."

The two hung up and Suho breathed shakily as he gripped the bat in his hand. Suho he won't get you again.

Carefully Suho walked back to master bedroom to take a nice hot bath. He reached the bathroom and locked the door setting the bat on the toilet bowl.

Why did his life start crumbling down at this moment. He had wanted to have pups with his husband and have their own family. He was too scared now. He wouldn't even let Yixing touch him intimately, hurting his husband's feelings.

Once hot water filled the tub, Suho stripped bare and stepped in. This was always a stress reliever when he needed it, and right now he really needed it.

"Joonie I'm home!" Yixing called from downstairs. He had gotten off work about ten minutes ago just to be home with his paranoid husband.

Suho smiled and stepped out the tub to unlock the door before getting back in. Yixing opened the door and smiled.

"Honey, I came home as fast as I could. Are you alright?" Suho nodded and scooted over to the other side of the tub indicating he wanted company.

Lay got the message and stripped down joining his lover in the bath.

"Come here babe." He brought Suho over and had the boy sit in between his legs, back pressed against his chest.

"This is nice." Suho commented.

Yixing placed his hand on one of Suho's thighs and started rubbing it up and down. "Honey I really want you..."

Still a little afraid Joonmyeon finally nodded his head and began making out with the other boy.

That evening Yixing washed all Suho's troubles away by making love to him.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

A/N: Boring chapter, whatever. Comment & vote.

Bye.

~HMJ