t h r e e

Instead of me spamming the story and author notes with song suggestions, you guys can check out my 8tracks account. My name is teenlord :)

  H a r r y

      "god damnit, valerie!" i yell after slamming the front door, and barging into the master bedroom.

      "what?" valerie asks, her eyes glistening with innocence.

      "effie was just here, and she thinks i'm sleeping with someone else, again!"

      "all i asked was if you were coming back to b-"

      i cut valerie off, "cousins don't ask each other that! it sounds completely sick!"

      "calm down, i'll facetime her and explain everything."

      my breathing goes from heavy to light. i really hope effie believes valerie..

     "you should just give the girl what she wants, harry." valerie says, but i instantly resist. my selfish side refuses to leave effie alone, to let her go and possibly be snatched up by someone else.

  ● ● ●

      valerie is currently talking to effie over facetime, and she's definitely calmed down since our "greeting" at the front entrance.

      "he loves you," i hear valerie murmur. "did you even let him explain?"

      no, she didn't. i think to myself

      "you really want him to sign them, don't you?" i hear valerie sigh. "give it at least a few weeks, try to remember why you fell in love with him, alright? don't let all those years go to waste."

      i stop eavesdropping, and walk to the living area, resting my head on the cold, glass coffee table. was i really that stupid to take drugs for stress because of my job?

     i bang my head on the coffee table, hoping it doesn't break. idiot, idiot, idiot.

---------------------------
-I'm in English lolol

    HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS?  I WANT TO KNOW..

  since this chapter is so short, there's going to be another update today.

   Typed this really fast, whoops.