s i x

e f f i e

   harry and i quickly exit out of the building, glancing at each other from across the parking lot.

   i love you are the words that are at the tip of my tongue. god do i want to just run back into that court and say, "I take everything back; take the divorce back."

    but now isn't our time. now is when we figure out and organize what we want in our lives; do things that we've always wanted to succeed at.

    i've always told myself that, "hard work and determination is absolutely necessary when it comes to succeeding, but you need to be yourself while doing it." (A/n: I came up with that shit.)

    i see harry's car go speeding past me, not allowing me to give him a last glimpse. what have i done?

● ● ●

9 months later.. (a/n: if you don't like that date skip..it's kinda too bad :P)

   walking into the bar a block away from my apartment, i quickly open the door and practically skip into the center of the building; the part where all the drinks are served.

    i'm still single, but i'm not complaining. lately i've just been focusing on my job, working as a photographer.

    "miss? what would you like to drink?" a male bartender interrupts my thoughts.

    i ponder for a bit, "uh...can i have a bloody mary?"

    "coming right up!" he chirps before turning around and grabbing various bottles of alcohol and passing them around.

     "hey." i turn around to see a guy with sandy-brown hair and a wide smile on his face.

     "uh...hi?"

     "are you here alone?" he questions, trying to look innocent but i can see the slight wicked gleam in his blue eyes.

     "no, actually i'm here with my husband." i lie, hoping he'll take the hint and scurry away to someone other than me.

     "i don't see a ring on that pretty finger of yours." he winks, obviously a little bit more intelligent then i thought he was.

     "i take it off sometimes, it got a little tight." (a/n: perverted jokes? no? alright.. )

     "honey, don't lie to me." he smirks.

     "look, i really have to go find my husband..." i trail off, getting up from the bar stool.

     quickly rushing through the crowd, i try to find someone who looks at least decent to get me away from this freak.

      bumping into a hard chest, i quickly apologize and keep my head down, not checking to see if it's someone decent.

      "hey? you alright there?" the guy speaks, his voice raspy and deep.

      "yeah, i'm fine. there's just this guy who's really creeping me out, and i told him i have a husband, which i don't, and i'm just looking for someone to help me get awa-" my rambling is cut off by a tug on my arm.

      i turn around, seeing a now familiar bush of sandy-brown hair. "sweetheart, is this your husband?" he smiles falsely.

     i'm about to make an excuse when the man i met a few seconds ago speaks up, "i'm harry, effie's husband. i'd appreciate if you'd stop hitting on my wife."

    my eyes widen, my inner thoughts being let out quietly. "fuck."

    "come on, sweetheart, we have to go back home to the kids." harry says, grinning, and grabbing ahold of my arm and dragging us outside.

   we reach harry's car, not protests whatsoever. as he leads me to the passenger door i start apologizing. "i'm really sorry that i dragged you into that, i mean it's just so awk-"

   "god i fucking love you." i hear harry mumble.

   "what?" i gasp.

   he steps forward, wrapping his arms around my waist. "i fucking love you."

  harry smashes his lips to mine, my back pressing against the passenger door. we're savoring the kiss each moment before he partially breaks it, his lips hovering over mine.

  "i fucking love you too, harry." i grin, before smashing my lips to his once more.

--------------------------------

TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE A GOOD ENDING, DON'T DOUBT ME YOU FUCKERS. (ILY IGNORE THE LAST WORD.)

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT. HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL? LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTSSSS