How are you holding up?

I'm sleepy thank you. I want a cookie.

Percy's POV

The room he mentioned was big something of a gallery? Showcase? Of statues. A knight. A greek looking one, then there's the all too familiar one. The poker statue right on the left side almost at the end of the hall. I burst out laughing. Mom sure got him at the right moment. Gabe Ugliano stood with his pot belly, bending down as if to get the bean dip from Mom. His mouth half opened. Face twisted with terror. One leg up, as if he was going to bail. Poor guy really. Not sorry. He so deserved it for all he'd done.

Still wheezing from my first round of laughter I scanned the metal plate. That's conveniently stuck to Gabe's back. The Poker, inspired by my missing husband-Sally Jackson My breath hitched at the sight of her name. The statue didn't seem so funny anymore. He was the first and only mortal my mother killed. Though he is in my forever long list of 'My fault you died' Memories pushed to resurface at the back of my mind. I hate flashbacks I had to get away. I need to get as far away from this monster as possible. All my senses screamed Danger! And I ran. Maybe even used demigod speed, I was panicking OKAY?! I made it to the door, slammed it open and crashed into a brick wall. Well......not exactly. I crashed into Dick Grayson, I think.

Dick's POV

Honestly, I'm not sure if reminding Percy of his mother is a good thing. Though I do remember cherishing any kind of remnants of my parents. I think it probably does the same for Percy. Probably. Still not completely sure, I looked at my empty plate. where did the syrup go. Why did you syrup betray me. Dick-0 Syrup-1

I grabbed the plate, disposing it in the kitchen sink and lightly jog to where Percy went. I heard laughter. I smiled, I was right afterall. TEN POINTS TO DICK. TAKE THAT sYRuP. I made it to the door just as the laughter died down. Should I go in? Nah, he needs privacy. So I waited. Something's wrong. As soon as that thought passed my mind I heard footsteps from inside the room, pounding against the marble floor inside. Percy's running towards the door, fast. Wait a sec-I'M IN FRONT OF THE DOOR. I barely had time to turn away as I was slammed at the side, hard. I went airborne, then plow onto the floor. Ouch. This was definitely not normal human strength. More like something along the lines of a gorilla on special enhancements and yes I do know how that feels.

Caution: the experience is Absolutely.Not.Whelming.

I'm sure there'll be a bruise by tomorrow. I groaned. I don't even know what hurts more, my left arm or my right arm, really can't decide. I ANNOUNCE A TIE!! I pushed myself off the ground. I continued to sit criss cross there.

I blinked.

And blinked again

Oh yeah, there's also Percy, now where did he go?

It's a short chapter. *laughs like a flamingo*