Chapter 8

~A week after being Brainwashed~

You looked at D.J Octavio."Ready for the big show?"You said, putting on the black gloves.

"After your done with your bagels."He teased."Hey!Those are A real luxury of cream cheese!"You shot back.

"Alrighty,Just get in your position."You walked up to your stage and turned your back to the spawn point.

You heard Agent 4 come and he walked up towards you until you heard A familiar voice."Wait...is that...CALLIE?!"

You slowly turned around with your
arms crossed."I told you to leave..."Marie started again."Callie...why?!"

"Now you give me no choice."You did A pose."Prepare to be rocked!"you yelled at them. You put your hands up in the air."Hey,DJ!"Your stage started to rise up.

Octavio started."Octavio in da houseee."He said."GYA HA HA! I REMIXED CALLIE'S BRAIN!"You did A smirk."Time for our first song of the night,Bomb Rush Blush!"

"Time for A beatdown!"Octavio said, You started to sing Bomb Rush Blush.

Lookin' out at me
Gettin' ready ready ready ready for that
Make it out of town
Can I really really really really know?
Don't let, don't let me down
But can it be
That it's already gonna be alright
Cause I really really knew
You were mine,mine
Madamada Miu

You sang your song until the end of the third phase.

~Plot Twist Alert~

Marie grabbed out A music radio."Callie! Remember! That heavenly melody-""The one and only."You replied Coldly.

Marie looked at you confused."Callie?How did you remember so quickly??"You stared into Marie's eyes like ice.

"You thought that I was hypnotized into doing evil?"You said,crossing your arms.

"What do you mean Callie?"Marie asked, looking at you with A little bit of fear."I did this all on purpose, I was the one that freed Octavio,The only reason I wore these shades is because they looked fresh on me. I did this by choice,Marie."You explained

Marie gasped."Are you out of your mind?!Wait until I tell Gramps
about this!"

"THATS EVEN IF YOU GET TO GRAMPS!"You yelled,with an insane smile on your face.

You grabbed out A Carbon Roller and leaped up to Marie. Your shades revealing your eyes showing the purple swirls. "Goodbye,dear cousin."

You splatted Marie, and turned to Sheldon."Now ride me to Octavio's."Sheldon shook his head."I will never follow evil!"

"Fine then,you leave me no choice."You kicked the window open and kicked Sheldon out.

You yelled at DJ Octavio."Hey DJ!What about Agent 4!" You said,you looked down at the arena and Agent 4 was tied up in the glass sheild.

"Nevermind.."You said, And started to drive away, whistling Bomb Rush Blush to yourself.