Third Reich x USSR

U h m

So yeah here's the first part i guess :'3
---------------------------------------------------------

Third Reich pov:
I was sitting on the couch when little Russia knocked at the door. "Ger! Your friend is here!", i yelled at my seven years old kiddo Germany. I heard him jumping down in a rush, and he opened the door. "Hey there!", Russia gave Germany a little hug and they giggled. "My dad is here too, mister Reich", the little kid said to me. I looked up and saw Ussr indeed coming towards here, and he smiled when he saw me. "How is it here?", he asked, while he patted my shoulder. "It's fine here, but better when you two are here now", the kids went upstairs and suddenly Ussr winked at me. Before i knew we were playing video games on the couch.

"U-Ussr what are you d-doing-", I stuttered when our game ended and he suddenly laid on me. "Just laying on you, Reichy~", he said in a lustful tone. "W-what?", I blushed when he called me Reichy. "T-the kids are upstairs", I reminded him, but it didn't seem to work. "That's why we are going in here", he went off me, pulled me inside my bedroom and locked the door. "U-ussr-", he laid his finger on my mouth, removed it and kissed me. I kissed him back, knowing he wouldn't be done with me after the kiss.

"Reich, what are you doing with me~", he removed my shirt and folowed my scars with his fingers. I moaned lightly and scratched his arm with my nails. He bowed his head to my face and kissed me. I bit his lip roughly until it bleeded. "Bad boy~", Ussr wiped the blood off his lip, and he removed his shirt. I stared at him when he pulled down his pants and boxershort, and removed mined too. "Reichy~", he went back on me and pushed me againist the mattress.

"A-ah~! U-ussr slow d-down!", I felt his warm breath blowing in my neck and his hands were still pushing me on the bed. "A-AHH~ C-CALM DOWN!", Ussr kissed me to keep me silent. I moaned loudly and Ussr went faster. I  putted my arms around him, and finally he pulled out. "I love you, Reichy", he whispered. "I love you too", I panted to answer him. "Stay", Ussr grabbed me when i wanted to stand up. "But the kids-", he laid his finger on my mouth again. "They can wait", he said, and he pushed me on him.

"Daddy!", Russia knocked on my bedroom door. "Hmm? What's it Russia?", I stood up sleepy, and realized I wasn't wearing anything. "Hold on", I went to my bed and saw Ussr laying there, his eyes were staring at me. "Good morning, sleepy head", I blushed and changed quickly. "What's the time?", I asked, still blushing. "6:48 pm", he smiled at me when I opened the door and Russia rushed in to hug me. Little Germany was just standing behind him, looking for his dad. "He's uh- there", I pointed to Ussr, who changed already. "Hey little one, did you had fun?", he patted his kid who giggled. "Yes, but what did you do with Russia's dad?", I felt myself getting red, and turned to Ussr, who blushed a little. "I uhh, I played a fun game with him", he grinned at me, and I quickly looked back at Russia, who was giving me looks. "And why did he scream so loud then?", Russia asked, his eyes pointed at Ussr now. "I stood on his toe", he answered. I nodded and took Russia and Germany to the living room.

"Get him, dad!", Germany screamed to Ussr, he was clearly beating me in the race game. "HECK YEAH", He screamed trough the room. "Give me that", Russia took my controller and played the game againist Ussr. He beated him somehow, and Germany took his dad's controller after the race. "You almost won, dad, now I'm gonna win this", he said calmy, sending an angry, but funny look at Russia. He smiled at him and they played another race. "Come on, Ger, we have to go home", Ussr said, patting his shoulder. "Awh, just five minutes?", begged Germany, but Ussr shrugged. "We can go to McDonald's of you're coming now", he whispered in his ear. I saw Germany's pupils getting bigger, and the next moment they went in the car. "Bye bye, Russia!", Germany screamed, and Russia waved back. I smiled at Ussr, he made a phone with his fingers, winked at me and they drove away.

K i l l m e