don't you see

Shoto breaks the kiss, leaving Izuku a bit out of breath, and studied the other's face. A mixture of pail and flushed.

While a part of him found even Izuku's fear beutaful he wanted to ensure his angel never attempted to leave him again. He needed to soothe his love to be completely willing. He didn't want this confusion of a half willing love.

Though he would take it if there was no other way.

"My angel... can I touch you?" He mutters, startling Izuku to look at him with widened eyes, before he shook his head. "N-no, you can't!" He stutters about.

Izuku couldn't believe he was being asked that after what had happened. When he still does not even know what's going on.

But Shoto, however, hummed. "No? Okey. But kissing is fine?" He coos, and Izuku's lips part ready to say no but Shoto speaks again. "You kissed me back rather quickly. So don't try to tell me no. You enjoyed that kiss and I won't let you deny it." Shoto warns making izuku swallow and look away.

"Kissing... is fine..."

"Mm. Good." Shoto mutters while kissing Izuku's nose.

"Now then. From what I see, you're just confused right now, love. You think I've done something bad." He spoke softly and soothingly as he shifted his body, his one hand still holding Izuku's hands above his head.

"What you don't see is how this is for you."

Izuku shook his head upon hearing that. 'Sho, why would I want any of this?? You killed classmates, helped attack a whole school, and you... you kidnapped me!"

Shoto stiffens, staring down at Izuku. The room felt a bit cold as his eyes widen. He frowns before smiling ever so kindly.

"Kidnapped? I brought you with me to keep you safe. You see, I ran into a little problem." Shoto mutters moving his hand to run it soothingly through Izuku's slightly messy hair.

"My cover seems to be compromised within the school, and I was going to leave with the villans. I was sad when I realized this, but to grant your happiness the best I can, I accepted it. But... I lost my mind a little when I saw you get hurt..." He mutters while leaning down and kissing Izuku's cheek.

Izuku flinched at the kiss, swallowing as his tears dried a bit, trying to understand where Shoto was going with this. Grant him happiness? How? He faintly wonders if shoto truly lost his mind. Untill shoto shake his head. "I was worried that if I leave you... you might really think I'm the bad guy. I had to explain myself."

"And beleaving you would hate me... I can't. I don't want to be pushed from you. I know you, my angel. I can't lose you. So I brought you with me... so we can have all the time in the world... to help you." He pulled back, looking into Izuku's nervous eyes.

He watched Izuku's eyes and felt elated to see he was being watched. His very proof that Izuku does not hate him being simply how the hero, with all might power won't even use it to free himself but was giving him a chance.

He knew very well how strong his beloved was, as he was someone who had all might power. But watching Izuku basically submit to him willingly was a comfort. Izuku's body truly didn't see him as a enemy.

Still he couldent let izukus mind have time to wonder off him so he stopped moving his hand threw izukus hair insted moving his hands down his angels side watching him jolt but not stop him as his hands rest as izukes hips lightly rubbing the area soothingly.

"I don't plan to lock you up here nor do I plan to keep you here forever. So please, I haven't kidnapped you. Don't use that word love. I... really don't like you calling me that." He mutters, Izukus seeing the dark look cross into his eyes and nervously spoke. "Im... I'm sorry. I just-"