𝘯&𝘣 ~ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 (2)

"Don't come." I hear Nick command.

"What?" I ask startled, needing to explode right then and there. I look back at him.

"You fucking heard me." He says, his eyes turning dark.

"I can't fucking do that!" I moan, arching my back even more.

"If you make a noise Brandon is punishing you." He says, slapping my ass. Brandon bites his lip, his hand movements getting slower as he wanted to focus on what we were saying.

He continues slamming himself into me. I shove my face into a pillow to attempt to stop me from screaming my ass off.

"Switch." Says Brandon as he stands up from the chair in front of me.

Nick pulls out slowly and walks to Brandon's last position.

"Lay down." He orders, I do as he says and he holds himself over me with his arms.

He then plants a few kisses on my lips and neck, then enters me slowly. He keeps this slow pace.

"What have I been missing this whole time." He groans, regretting not fucking me sooner.

I tilt my head back and furrow my eyebrows attempting to hold back any moans escaping my mouth, but shortly after I fail. A soft noise escapes my mouth, and Brandon stops. He raises his eyebrow.

"What did he say?" Brandon says in a monotone voice.

"Mm." I moan, nothing being able to escape my mouth.

"What did he fucking say?" He says again, this time louder.

"Y-you would punish me if I made noise." I quickly say.

"Exactly, and what did you do?" He asks.

"I made noise." I say.

"You know what's coming babygirl." He says, biting his lip right after.

"I'll be right back." He says as he pulls his dick out of me and walks towards the closet.

"What is he gonna do to me?" I whisper.

He shrugs while smirking.

Brandon comes back with four cuffs and a little pink object. I gulp.

"You disobeyed us." He says, locking my right wrist to the bed frame.

"And you already know where thats gonna get you." He says while locking the other arm.

"I have to punish you." He says while securing my left ankle. Then finally the other.

He got between my legs and turned on the vibrator he had gotten to the maximum setting. I bit my lip.

Then he places the vibrator on my clit. It felt like jolts of electricity were running up and down my body. I scream in pleasure.

He inserts two fingers in me and pumps them up and down.

Nick gets up from the chair and lays on the space next to me. He plays with my nipple, occasionally squeezing it.

"Fuck!" I screamed, about to come.

I was two seconds away but Brandon quickly took away the vibrator and stopped finger fucking me.

"No please!" I begged.

He tortured me for hours.