Tessie_Stark (She's in the whole superhero business by the way.)

Basic

Name: Naomi Anna Jackson

Age: 20

Gender: Cis Female

Alias: Shift

Orientation: Demisexual Biromantic

Species: human with powers

Birthday: April 24th (Taurus)

Affiliations: Avengers

Backstory: She was born with her abilities from her mom's side and her sisters can all do the same. Her dad died when they were young so he never knew what they could do because her mom kept it a secret, not trusting his loud mouth with anything.

She took riding lessons from a young age and fell in love with a Shire when she finally got her own horse and the best part was that she got along well with Naomi's foxes, and the three are now rarely seen apart.

Her mother taught her how to control and manage her powers. At first she didn't know how to use them of course, so her mom showed her a picture of a cat and told her to imagine being that cat.

Following her father's death, her grandmother died from a rare cancer, but the exact one she no longer remembers. She would rather block out the thought of it and just hold on to the good memories.

She took up ballet and guitar in her teen years while exploring what she wanted to do with her life after high school. After her mom noticed how she helped both of her sisters get fives on their science EOCs she adviced something involving science.

After some consideration, she decided to go for a career in paleontology.

Appearance:

Eyes: Green

Eyes: Green

Hair: Charcoal

Highlights: natural red highlights

Hairstyles: long, down, braided, crimped (wavy), slmetimes curled, ponytail, bun

Skin: light olive to a light tan

Body type: slim, feminine

Height: 5'9"

About

Personality: Naomi is very friendly and caring. Growing up in a family of rehabbers gave her the empathy she has for wildlife and continues her rescue work. Although she's generally nice, if you piss her off you will see her bad side. She can be quiet and standoffish at first towards new people, but given some time she'll open up more. She's a smart one so don't try to mess with her head. She's very sassy and fluent in sarcasm. She also is a major music fanatic though she tries to stray away from rap, hip-hop, screamo, heavy metal and mainstream pop. Though there are some exceptions.