123roosje

Female

||Role||

Daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming

||Name||

Natalie Anna Barrow

||Nickname||

Nat, Anna

||Age||

19

||Gender||

Female

||Sexuality||

Demisexual Biromantic (her parents don't know she's biromantic

||Face claim||

It doesn't tell me the name of the person in the picture but the photographer is named Jovana Rikalo.

||Kidnapped or Kidnapped||

Kidnapped

||Powers||

None I would assume

||Personality||

Natalie is a very sweet and friendly girl. She may not always act like a princess since she's more of a free spirit. Although she's friendly, she's very choosy about who she lets into her inner circle because she's been backstabbed before. Unlike her parents, the idea of love at first sight never seemed like a thing for her. She loves all animals except for a few, including jellyfish and wasps. She's usually pretty nice, but if you're rude to her she will pop back at you. She can be quite sarcastic, to the point where even she can't tell if she's being serious or not. She also loves to write and has a journal with a jewel-embellished cover.

||Backstory||

Natalie grew up happy at the palace with her parents and brother. As a little girl, she was always a free spirit and a bookworm, but when offered a romance story to read, more often than not it was a hard no. She was never one for love stories and remains so. At this point in her life, she's pretty much convinced herself that she'll probably be alone for a long time but it doesn't seem to affect her.

At around eight years old, she befriended two beautiful rats and they became her pets.  After deciding to make them Petunia (light head) and Albert (dark head), she later found how attached she was and ended up going to beg the fairy godmother to find a way that would make her rats live as long as she did when learning that the rodents would only be around for a few years.

Of course eventually her goal was achieved and now her precious rodents will pretty much outlive the rest of their species. Her rats were with her when she was kidnapped and they're her main source of comfort.