Name: Naomi Anna Patchin

Creepypasta Name: Shift

Nicknames: Nae, Sissy (exclusive to her sister), Peanut

Age: 24

Gender: Cis Female

Height: 5'10"

Species: Metahuman (human with powers)

Sexuality: Demisexual Biromantic

Crush: Masky

Quotes:

"Stop screaming, you'll draw attention to yourself."

&

"Are you threatening me with a good time?"

Personality:

Looks:

Friends:

Friends:

Enemies:

Powers:

Weapons: galaxy knives 👇🏻

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Family statuses:

Mom - alive

Baby sister - alive

Estranged father - deceased

Godmother - alive

Scars: a scar on her right palm from an accident at 8

Tattoos: a yellow rose with wilting petals containing the birthstone, birth date and death date of loved ones who have died (not including her father)

Backstory: She grew up working alongside her mom and later her baby sister in wildlife rehabilitation. She was the third generation to do this and she plans to not be the last.

She was 13 when her father walked out on them. Her mother had caught him cheating one day and not willing to apologize and try to fix things, he took the easy way out like the coward he was and went running the other way.

The divorce was swift and ended by the time her 15th birthday rolled the following fall. Her little sister was almost two.

After high school at 19, she saved from jobs and moved out to Arizona to be closer to her godmother and attend a good school so that she can chase her childhood dream of being a paleontologist.

After a while, she learned that her estranged father was also living in the state, she went ahead and found him. She killed him and his whore as punishment for ruining her family. No one knows she did it.

Other:

AlphaFlame64