Small World - Chapter Four

*above is the Possessor!!*

I recognized the voice immediately. It was the Possessor. I felt my knees starting to tremble under the raw fear that had taken over. Ahanu shuffled a bit so that I was behind him. CJ looked over at us for a moment with a raised brow, but then shook it off. She was probably gonna ask about us later.
Click!
The door slowly creaked open to reveal the Possessor himself towering before us.
He was almost as tall as Ahanu, with short black hair and stubble coating his jawline. He wore a black dress-shirt with a vest over the top (also black), which was embroided with gold baroque patterns all over it. He had on black dress-pants and shoes and had on a cape, which seemed to have a hood attatched to it. On the ends of his fingertips, his skin was... black?
"I thought I sensed your presence, CJ. How lovely to see you again," he smiled to her, his pearly whites flashing in the worst possible way.
"Fuck off," she spat at him. CJ started towards him, her hand curled into a fist. She raised it to punch him; but he grabbed her wrist. He started twisting her arm, and she slowly struggled to the floor.
"CJ!" I cried in desperation.
The Possessor laughed at us and used his icy touch on CJ. The frost crept under her armbands and up the forearm he grasped. CJ howled in pain. He threw her arm down and then locked his eyes on me.
"And who is this, Geraty? You look like one of the wax figurines from the West side of this place," he said more to Ahanu.
"Don't you dare talk to him!" I shouted at him.
"Geraty, it's alright," Ahanu turned to me for a moment, speaking to me softly. He then turned his dark eyes on the Possessor.
"Kadgwi achiwaldaman?" Ahanu asked, his body tense with rage.
"It is simple, my friend. I want Geraty."
"Nda! She is mine! You will not have her as your own," Ahanu retaliated. I saw him take a step closer to the Possessor. I held his muscular arm back.
"Don't Ahanu," CJ said before I could. I could see her eyes glassing over from the pain. She had taken off her arm-band.
"Your friends are wise, Ahanu. Kita," the Possessor sneered.
"How DARE you speak my language!" Ahanu shouted at him. I had to pull him back by his arm even harder; otherwise he might have swung at him.
"Hey, you can't do anything to me, yet," I glared at the Possessor, moving in front of Ahanu. I could feel him holding my hand, keeping me back. The Possessor looked at me with a raised brow.
"Oh?"
"Yeah; you heard me. You marked me with a curse that will only activate once the timer runs out. I still have heaps of time left," I told him. If I was gonna go down; I wasn't gonna be nice about it!
The Possessor stood in thought for a moment, then chuckled at my remark. Man, I was getting fired up.
"You are a very fiesty girl, Geraty. I am so glad you will be mine, soon," the Possessor smirked at me, slowly disappating into black smoke and vanishing.
"Don't bet on it," I muttered.
I turned to CJ and my protective Ahanu, who were sitting on the end of the bed. Ahanu had done something to help clear up CJ's icy arm; because all of the frost had vanished. Her arm was kinda pink from the burn of the cold ice; but she seemed better. It was the arm that her tattoo was on. I felt enraged by what he had done.
"Argh!" I cried, punching the wall.
"Geraty," Ahanu's voice pouring with worry, he got up and hugged me from behind. I leaned into him with a really heavy sigh.
"I'm sorry..."
"Do not be. I just hate seeing you so upset."
"Look at what he's done to her, Ahanu! It's not fair," I turned to him, gesturing to CJ.
"Geraty, it's okay. You're our main priority," CJ told me with a tired smile.

After the sudden confrontation, CJ decided that she would stay in the room next to our original one while we rested for about 2 hours or more. That meant it was just Ahanu and I.
Alone.
In a room.
Together.
I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I decided to become more interested in my shoes. Ahanu, obviously sensing my discomfort, walked over to me; his bare chest shrouding over me. I felt my breathing waver.
"Are you alright, Geraty?" he asked quietly, playing with a blonde lock of my hair. I gulped."Y-yeah..." I managed, still not looking at him.
He brought his fingers under my chin and tilted my head. He smiled to me; suddenly ridding all of my nervousness.
"N'kadgom," Ahanu said, his lips meeting my forehead.
"Hm?"
"You are sleepy," he translated, and I nodded.
Ahanu scooped me up, making me yelp in surprise; carrying me to the bed. He pulled the blanket aside, dropping me onto the matress. He moved his body over me like I was his prey. "Wajemi," I said, making him beam like crazy.
His lips homed in on mine, and he slowly let his body rest against me. Ahanu's elbows grounded themselves on either side of my head, his hands entangled in my curly mass of hair.
After a while, I found myself in only my bra and underwear. Ahanu left his pants on because he didn't have any underwear. His skin was so soft and such a gorgeous dark colour. I found my hands never wanting to leave his body. I felt a soft "Mmm," escape my lips as his kisses trailed down my neck.
"Geraty..." his voice had gone really husky; full of raw desire. I felt his lower-body begin to move against me. I felt my body doing the same; wanting to go even further. Then, totally killing the moment, I yawned.
Crap!
Ahanu paused to look at me, sighing with exhaustion.
"Sorry..." I blushed.
"I think you should sleep for a little while," he smiled down to me. He shifted so that we were both on our sides, my back pressed right up to his chest. He ran his hand up and down the side of my body. Suddenly, it had hit me; if I become human again, I won't be able to be with Ahanu.Shit!
"Ahanu..."
"Yes?"
Wait, I thought. Let's not talk about this now. It's gonna ruin things between us. Just enjoy the time you have with him.
"I-I love you!" I kinda blurted at him, shrinking under the blankets. His laughter rumbled in his chest, making me smile. He pushed me so that he was laying on my back, kind of pinning me down under the blankets. I giggled at the move.
"I love you too, Geraty," he replied in a deep, sexy voice; then proceeding to tickling my sides. I tried to escape; but this dude weighed a lot more than I did. He kissed me passionately and then held me close as we laid down; out of breath.
"Sleep now, my Geraty," he told me, stroking my hair until I felt my eyes close heavily...

I found myself seeing flashbacks of the hours that I had lost so far. They whirled past me. From when I first met Ahanu to discovering that CJ was once in my shoes. One memory gave me a funny feeling, though. My mind replayed it over and over again. It was when I dropped the keys in the fog.'Keys... keys...' a voice called to me.

"Keys!" I shouted, sitting up and clutching the blankets.
"Huh?" I heard Ahanu ask groggily. I blinked a few times and collected myself. Why did I wake up saying keys? I looked back to see Ahanu moving to envelop me in his arms. I leaned in willingly."Are you alright, Geraty?" he asked, kissing my curls.
"Y-yeah, I think. I was having a weird dream."
"Oh? What happened?"
"It was just flashbacks of what's happened so far. It was really bizarre..."
"From what I've learned from my grandmother; I think you had a vision. Is that all you saw?""Well, there was one memory that kept replaying. It was when I dropped the keys to the shop in the fog- ah!" I winced as my lower back began to spike in pain.
Ahanu told me to lay on my stomach as he looked at the tattoos.
"It says 'the key to your freedom'," he told me, rubbing over the words. I felt the pain start to fade as soon as it had come.
"I guess we know where we need to go next," I sighed, burrying my face in the squishy pillow. Ahanu moved his hands up my back real slow, his thumbs pushing my bra up playfully. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. I wanted to touch him and love him with all of my being..."Ahanu, how much time do we have left?" I asked instead. His hands stopped.
"Geraty, we only have 7 hours left," he said, taking his hands off my skin.
"Shit. Come on, we need to move. Let's get CJ."
We got dressed (which was tricky since we couldn't stop kissing) and headed over to CJ's room. "We leaving?" she asked.
"Yep. I think we're almost done with this curse," I smiled, my heart racing with anticipation. CJ's face lit up like a light bulb.
"Let's go, then! Come on!" she pushed us through the hall; us laughing in happiness.Happiness... I was finally starting to feel better again.