11

Chapter 11: Meeting with Dad

Third Person's POV

Y/n woke up early in the morning and prepare herself for this day.

She need to meet up with her Dad. Without Yoongi. She knew her Dad would not let it go if Yoongi came along with her.

she told Bang Pd-nim that she is going to meet her father and have a talk with him.

Bang PD-nim is worried about her, he wanted to tell Y/n not to go because of her safety and knowing about her father,how abusive. when it comes to Y/n and to her mom... But he is just her boss and second father to Y/n, and he can't stop her but he did told her to be safe, he even asked if Y/n want someone to accompany her but she rejected it and left the office.

Y/n's POINT OF VIEW

I left the office after i thanked PD-nim.
I'm afraid of meeting my father but I'm more afraid of him hurting my love ones.

I texted my father telling that I'm coming, also I text bts to tell them I can't come over and help them today and made an excuse that I need to help my mom and she's sick. I know that I'm wrong, but this is all I can do to protect them away from my Dad.

I hopped on my car and left. I turned off my phone to avoid phone calls nor texts.

My father replied to me before I turned my phone off, telling that he wanted to meet me at our old mansion.

After few minutes of driving, I arroved on the location. I parked my car in front of the mansion, and get myself prepared.

My dad isn't someone you can easily fooled of, I knew he's still mad about me escaping the house few years ago, and now that he found out that I'm working with the man I love, making him angrier than before.

I enter the house cautiously. " You arrived on time my dear Daughter, Come and have a seat." I saw him seating in the covered sofa.

"No thanks... I'll be here in few minutes so tell me what do you want" I said, trying to cover up my fear in the eyes and keeping my knees strong. I changed my expression too so he cannot read what expression i have.

"You know that this will not be a simple meeting with your father and have a disscussion about your day Y/n, come and sit on that chair." He said pointing out the chair opposite him. He had his wine bottle on the table and two glasses on it.

"Just tell me why you need to see me?!" i raised my voice and step away a bit.

He stood up and gritted his teeth. "You dare to raise your voice in front of me, you direspectful child!" he said walking towards me and land a slap on my face.

" Y- You don't deserve the word respect Dad! Be grateful that I'm still calling you 'Dad' after all the things you've done to me and Mom!!" I exclaimed as I put my hands on my face where he landed a slap.

He take a breathe and dragged me upstairs. "You never follow what I want, neither do the simple things you need to do as my daughter! Now, you can't get out of here until your marriage is over!" he locked me up again into this room. My old room with a lot of bad memories.

I didn't like it here! I tried to open the door but its locked! I went to the windows and tried to open it but i remember that my father did changed it into a black unbreakble window for me not to escaped.

I sighed. Then i remember i have my phone with me.

I get it on and try to open it. "Fck!" i cursed as it went on saying "LOW BATTERY 1%" but then i ignored it and quickly rummage through my contacts and click someone.

*ring*

"Hello-"

"Hello, Kook?" i said.

"Yes, noona?" He answered.

"okay listen to me and don't panic okay?" i heard him saying yes on the other line but i know that he's questioning himself on why i'm saying those things.

"Call police- no don't, just tell Yoongi that I love him and if he heard something wrong about me, don't let him do something that can make him do something dangerous." I calmed down myself, I can't let them go here.

"Noona? What are you saying?! Are you okay?! Where are you-" before Jungkook finished the called my phone went off.

"Damn it!" I seated on the bed as i put my hands on my head.

To Be Continue...