3

Author's P.O.V.

"Can I call you Daddy?"Jungkook asked innocently,while Tae's eyes widened"W-what?w-why?"Tae said nervously,while his cheeks turned alittle red"Because chu awe mwa owner"Jungkook said smiling"N-no!""Why?does Taetae not wike me?"Jungkook said tearing up"Nononono Taetae loves you!"and Jungkook wiped his tears,while wiping his eyes with his sweater paws"Weally Taetae wikes me?"Tae nodded"Then can I cwall chu Daddy or Dada?"Tae just nodded,because he didn't want the cute boy cry again."Im hungwy"Jungkook said and Tae just cooed at his cuteness"What do you want to eat?""Carrots" smiled and he went downstairs to the kitchen to get carrots.

Tae went upstairs and gave Kookie the carrots"Yay twank chu"then he started to eat"Taetae?""hm?""Whats mwa nwame?"Tae smiles and told him"Jungkook,but I will call you Kookie^^"Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth"Cute"Tae didn't realize he said it outloud"W-what?I-Im c-cute?"Jungkook said while blushing and Tae just smiled"Did I said that outloud?Well yes you are cute"Jungkook become redder because of Tae's compliment"T-twank c-chu"

Tae was enjoying watching eating,but his door was open reaveling Hyuna"Tae its-Oh who is that?""I-im Kookie Twae's h-hybwid"Jungkook shyly said and Hyuna couldn't help,but pinch his cheeks"You are so cute"then Hyuna looked at Tae"He is innocent so don't do anything to him,okay?"Tae nodded and Hyuna smiled"So,why are you here?""Oh yeah,its time to eat"Hyuna left the room.

"Are you still hungry?"Tae asked and Jungkook just nodded cutely.The two went downstairs and sat in the table"Oh Tae,who is this cute boy?....and why does he have bunny ears?"Taeyeon asked Tae"He is the hybrid I was talking about""He is so cute"Jungkook just looked down shyly"Awww and he is a shy one"Taeyeon said and started to cook again.

After cooking Taeyeon gave them the foods,while they started eating Jungkook just started at the food"Whats wrong?you don't like the food?"Taeyeon asked calmly,while Jungkook just shakes his head as no"Ani,I dwon't know how to wus these"he said pointing at the utencils"Oh...Tae?" "Hm?" "Can you feed him?"Jungkook blushed"Okay...aaah~"Tae said and fed Jungkook,while Kookie blushes redder.

Tae said a piece of rice in Jungkook's mouth,he wiped it off and eats it.Jungkook was so red now.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

What is this fweeling?why is mwa hweart bweating so fast?I thought and saw Twae stawing at mwe while smwiling"What?"I asked and he cawased mwa chweek"You are just so cute"I blushed even mwore.

Tae's P.O.V.

I really think Kookie is so cute...his ears,tail,brown doe eyes,fluffy brown hair and button nose.When I said he was cute he blushed I smiled at that.I saw a flash and Hyuna took a pic of us"This is so cute...by the way whats his name?""Jungkook,but I call him Kookie"then Hyuna started to think"hmmm TAEKOOK!"then I looked at her confuse"Taekook?"Hyuna smiled"Ship name for both of you"and I just showed my box smile then I whispered......

"I love that name~💜"

TBC........

Im so sori if I took too long I was just so busyㅜ-ㅜ

Bye and Saranghe believers💜💜💜