Chapter 2

Read it well🤣

Naira Singhania: A young pretty girl studying in college . Has a very sweet and determined nature. The most intelligent (padhaku🙄) member of her group. Wants to do business.Known for her dance specially.Only daughter of Naitik and Akshara Singhania(In story they will be referred as Ndad and Nmom)(Don't make any references to the story about any other relations). Don't forget she is the richest 😂😂(plot kae liye zaroori tha)

Gayu Deora : Another member of the group, has a compassionate and loyal type nature. Wants to be a fashion designer. (In story gayu's mom and dad will be referred as Gmom and Gdad)

Keerti Singh: A young teen with dreams. She is very understanding in nature. Known for her swimming skills. Wants to be a international swimmer.( In story keerti's mom and dad will be referred as Kedad and Kemom). She is the only child to her parents.

Ankita Eliazer - She was a teen, but unfortunately she vanished one day when she was in class 11 , till now nothing is found.

These four teen girls were a group who always hangs out together. But after Ankita vanished in class 11 everything turned upside down.

Kartik Goenka: A young boy with a cool type nature. Secretly is a very good hacker, can hack any website or computer in seconds so he can be called a sort of techie. Doesn't live with his parents for some reasons.

Rohan Mehra- Another boy , he is not that studious , loves to make objects with wood a sort of carpenter, not actually just as a hobby. (His parents will be referred as Rdad and Rmom)

Rishi Dev: Another teen , loves to read books, wants to be an english professor. (He has no parents)

These boys are not in a group, they will meet in the college only.

Our 6 cast are in first year. Girls are meeting after 2 years in the college(ofcourse college jane se phale ek baar mile honge).

After the Ankita case Naira's father got transferred, so she went with him too to avoid all the queries. While gayu and keerti started avoiding each other after Naira went away.

If you have any confusion, please ask. Hope you like it.

~Ellen⚡