Chapter 29

Present Time

Naira got up suddenly , she might had a nightmare. She saw her surroundings and her heart sank. She was lying on a single bed , it was a small dark room with only a bulb lighted. She was about to put her feet on the floor but stopped suddenly.

She saw that she had a knife in her hand and there was lots of blood on both of her hands , and also on the bed. She got scared and started shouting hystericaly.

"What you made me do now?? , What , please no more murders"

She was crying and shouting .

On the other side

Kartik felt very uncomfortable suddenly. He walked here and there , drank water but something was not right with him. Deep in his heart he knew Naira is in trouble.

Ro- Everything is ready let's go.

Back to the girls

It was night time , Keerti , Gayu and Naira came outside there rooms , the alarm did not rang . They breathed .

They went to so called A's playroom , it was a room with all sorts of fancy things . When once they were kept there and were forced to act like puppets or something , they noticed a door in there. They made regular observations that when the alarm rang and when not. So today they are going to execute their plan.

Then opened the door , it was long tunnel . They moved further in it , they saw a door in it , they tried banging it but nothing was happening , suddenly the alarm rang and the door from where they came closed and the area started filling with smoke. They knew they were gonna die soon

Back to the boys

The boys reached their location , it was a jungle type area. They have researched and re-reseacrhed , and finally they found some clue.

They walked in a particular direction which they have already looked in the map.

Ri- Where's this smoke smell coming from??

They felt their heart excited , like yes now they are gonna find them.

They ran towards the direction of the smell. They saw a door , and the smoke was coming out from it , actually from the little gap which is there.

Kartik picked up a rod , which he has brought with him for safety and banged on the door. Rohan and Rishi also helped him , the door opened and suddenly the girls came running out while coughing and hugged their respective partners. They all found solace in each other's arms after a month.

They called the police , so after a while the police and the ambulance arrived and the girls were taken to the hospital.

After some hours

They were sitting together , all of them.

Ri- Are u all alright now??

Ke- Yes we are now.

Kartik Naira looked at each other , they knew it was gonna be difficult.

K- I'm sorry , I should have trusted you , but I got blinded by my sister , sorry !

N- It's okay Kartik , I understand and moreover what happened , it looks it was all planned.

K- You're right.

They hugged each other.

Suddenly a police officer came inside.

P- We caught her

Ro- Her??

P- But we didn't exactly caught , rather than she showed herself , she said that her revenge is complete.

Ri- Can we see her??

They were all dreading to see the person who has destroyed their life and made it a living hell from the past one year.

One more chapter to go and everything will be revealed , see if the revealed person does not reach your expectations or the reasons which are gonna be there , So I'm really sorry for that. We'll see that in the next chapter.

Vote fast to know who was behind all this ruckus all the time.

Thanks

~Ellen⚡