Happy Birthday Bakugo!!!!!! + Info

Sorry this isn't a chapter, I'll update probably later or tomorrow. Just wanted to say happy birthday to one of my favorite characters.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGO!!!!

I caught up with the anime yesterday and it makes me love everyone there. Like I only liked some characters, but everyone got bumped up!!! Like it was so good, to me at least. I was so happy about class 1-A and the new, not really but to me at least, characters. I only hate that snobby bitch that Momo, Tsu, Jiro, and Shoji fought in the first round. She's so annoying and bitchy, but I love everyone else. Bakugo was kinda being a bitch as well, but that doesn't stop me from loving him!!! I got so emotional by watching it, it was just great to me.

Info
My update schedules aren't consistent, as you probably know, but I'll be updating this story first until I can't think of anything else. Then I'll probably do a switch for updates each week or two, unless I get an idea for one. So, that's how it'll probably go. I don't know, I hope it goes that way.

So it would be:

The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword: Until I finish my current ideas

I'll Show Them: After I finish my ideas for TPIMTTS

TPIMTTS: The week or two after updating I'll Show Them

I'll Show Them: The week or two after updating TPIMTTS

And so on and so on, unless I have an idea for one and do two-four weeks of the same story. I sometimes have a big idea for chapters for my story, that's why I might update the same story multiple times and not follow my desired update schedule.

If I don't update, it's probably because of school or being unmotivated and writer's block. It'll probably be school at the moment though, as I have a lot of testing coming up. So, I'll do my best to try and make chapters.

With that, I hope you enjoy my stories and enjoy the rest of your day!!!

~Ari-Ari