Entrance Exams

Still got nothing to say, but enjoy the story!!! Also give me feedback, I'd enjoy what you guys think about my chapters.

[Time Skip to when it's time for U.A. entrance exams]
[(Y/N) POV]

These few months were tough to get through. I trained real hard for U.A. I developed my seals and body a lot, and it was a pain if I have to say so myself. I trained my body to be more on the lean side, as I preferred to be speedy, but I still had some muscle. I could hit relatively hard. But that's not what's important. My seals!!! I improved my barrier, detection, and sealing seals. They could still be improved, but I'm happy with my current results. They passed my expectations and some more. I made some progress with my teleportation seals, I'm a bit faster and can carry one person with me. It was better than carrying no one I guess. I can also teleport instantly, that's the major thing I focused on while improving that seal. I wanted to get away from trouble instantly, now it contradicts with improving speed. But that's not what I meant. I can short jump faster, instantly basically. I can't do a long jump fast, I got faster, but not as fast as my short jumps. The distance is too far, I can instantly short jump because the distance is so small.

But that's still not the important part. I MADE NEW SEALS!!!! I made three more seals!!! They were pretty underpowered at the moment, but they can always improve. I made an enhancement or a power up seal, an activation seal, and trapping seals. The enhancement seals are pretty self-explanatory, but they buff you basically. I put some on myself, cause they still do something. An activation seal is a seal that makes others able to use my personalized seals. I just have write it on them and they'll be able to use my seals, though they have to have my permission first. They can't just use my seals all willy-nilly. 'I could also make a seal that allows me to activate objects. NEW IDEA!!!!', I thought while going over my improvement. Trapping seals are also self-explanatory, they trap my opponents. They just have to walk over my seal and they're trapped. It's not too long, but it's a good few seconds to take in the situation.

School has been going decently as well. Midoriya seems to be getting bulkier and is still just as friendly and just Midoriya. He's been just as focused and determined as ever. School was still easy for me, thanks to my parents. They taught me a lot more than I needed to make my seals, but the information helped out in the future. Now I have more time to work on my seals and not school-related stuff. The rubble at the beach has been decreasing as the days go by, so someone is cleaning it up. It could still be Midoriya, with that weird skeleton man. It happened after that interaction happened, but I haven't thought of it. I was too busy with training for U.A. and talking with Midoriya-kun.

Anyways, today is the day. The day of U.A.'s entrance exams. I'm a little nervous, but I shouldn't be. I have a great quirk that can be used in multiple situations. It should be fine. I have also gained more explosion ammo from our favorite school bully. Explosions of different values as well, all because I prevented them from hitting Midoriya-kun and scolding and threatening Bakugo and his group. I also have different kinds of weapons from my parents. They bought and taught me everything, introducing me to some other Pros as well. I made my own style that works with my quirk, it's not the best but it works. I am able to detect anything they would throw at me and counter, block, or dodge it. My newer seals could assist, but they wouldn't be reliable right now. 'Anyways, let's get up and ready to do this.', I thought determined.

I got off my bed and went to get ready for the exam. I went down for breakfast, greeting my mom as I pass by.

"You ready (Y/N)? It's a big day today!!!", she said excitedly.

"Yeah. I'm just a little anxious, I'll get over it though. I'll do fine.", I said trying to be calm.

"Alright. I'll let you get prepared. And know, we are perfectly fine if you get in or not. So do your best!!! And have fun!!!", my mom says excitedly. With that, she went to her room. It's a wonder how my father hasn't woken up yet. I just got my breakfast and ate it. It was nothing special. I went up to get ready and dress up properly. After that was done, I went to go out to U.A.