Final

(All the pictures and fanarts used in this story belongs to the respective owners. Please support the artists and keep loving Yoonseok ❤❤❤)

Yoongi has his schedule changed. Before it used to be meetings and business tours, late night stay for plans and strategies. His life was perfect. He wouldn't ask for more.But since a person came to his life he realized that he was imperfect. He was incomplete and more than that he had known how to love and what if feels to be loved. Yoongi smiled at the person who was sleeping peacefully next to him. His eyes closed that showed his long eyelashes, a cute and sharp nose, a heart shaped red lips that was slightly parted as he inhaled and exhaled, long milky white neck and collarbone that was covered by red love bites and purple hickies an art by none other than Yoongi himself and his thin and petite body with a little bump on stomach, which was covered by white colored sheet. Yoongi moved a little more near to the sleeping person and watched his features more carefully. Yoongi smiled at the sight . Is this the same person that used to feel awkward before even to speak with Yoongi?

             Hoseok, an angel without wings.

"Damn it Namjoon, just hold them for few minutes more

"Damn it Namjoon, just hold them for few minutes more. I am in traffic jam right now. I will be there with in no time." Yoongi threw his Bluetooth at the backseat with an irritation. It was an important meeting with his European clients and here he was stuck in the middle of jam. Damn it, he shouldn't have chosen this way today. 

It was raining heavily and the traffic was not seemed to get less

It was raining heavily and the traffic was not seemed to get less. Yoongi's fingers impatiently tapped at the wheel of car as he waited for the traffic to get over. He took out his hand phone and looked at the time. Half an hour. He has-been stuck in the traffic for half an hour. He decided to send messages to the clients. As soon as he send the messages he threw the phone on his next seat and sighed heavily. At least he convinced the clients to meet up next day. He leaned on the back of his seat as he looked at the people that were walking and crossing the road.
Within the crowd of people, Yoongi saw an old women may be at the age of 70 or more crossing the road. The old women was wet and shivering and her speed was slow as compared to other people. She was walking slowly and the cars on the road was making her walk more difficultly as they were on her way. Yoongi looked at her more carefully, to see if someone was with her.