Chapter Thirty-Four

Come, my sweet innocent, have done,
'Twill do no good to cry.

Go, Mary, wipe her tears away,
And make it up with kisses:
And never turn a pretty play
To such a pet as this is.

~

Go, go, my naughty girl, and kiss
Your little sister dear;
I must not have such things as this,
And noisy quarrels here.

What! little children scratch and fight,
That ought to be so mild
Oh! Mary, it's a shocking sight

To see an angry child.

I can't imagine, for my part,
The reason for your folly;
She did not do you any hurt
By playing with your dolly.

See, see, the little tears that run

Michael's POV

I check my phone to see Beyoncé sent me a text, "Come pick me up about to be in trouble <3"

I jump out of bed and rush out of the motel and to the house as quickly as possible to get to her.

After pulling into the driveway, I hop out of the car and break inside of the house to hear yelling. I follow the noise upstairs to freeze when I see Beyoncé hovering over Kelly who looks beat up. 

Nah, Beyoncé beat her ass over something serious.

Bey takes the gun off of safety as she has the gun pointed at Kelly causing the girl to flinch like a bug that just got sprayed.

"How could you? After everything I've done for you!" Kelly stays silent and trembles in fear.

Can she see me?

"You knew and didn't do shit!" Her voice crack and I've never heard that from her before so I know it's serious.

"Beyoncé, I'm-" Kelly begins to say with her bruised face full of fresh tear stains.

"Stop saying my name," Bey interrupts her, but Kelly is persistent when it comes to trying to apologize.

"But Bey, I'm sorry," The girl pleads and I know Beyoncé is hurting because she starts shaking her head and biting her lip.

"Stop talking."

"I'm sorry, Beyoncé. Please." Kelly continues to cry and beg which pisses Beyoncé off to the point where she's screaming in frustration.

"Stop saying my fucking name!" She says causing Kelly to go silent and Bey giggles.

"You weren't crying when I was getting my ass beat, you weren't crying when he wrote you that shitty letter, and you definitely wasn't crying when he texted you about every sick detail regarding when and why he beat my ass!"

"Where were these tears when I lost my kids at the hands of him? Huh? Where were these tears when he was fucking you?" She screams and I'm just in awe about the whole situation.

There's truly no way I can step in this situation nor is there any way I can save Kelly. She put this on herself, she betrayed Beyoncé and now she has to lay in the bed she made for herself.

"He said he loved me, I was so stupid," Kelly whines which even gets on my fucking nerves. If you're going to die, at least die with dignity.

"You're stupid for any nigga that takes his pants off in your house," She says harshly and I even cringe at her words.