1

So for anyone who reads this, this guy here is amazing he doesn't get close to a lot of people but once you get to he's pretty sweet, funny, caring, the list could go on for this. Get to actually know him, don't be one of those hoes that just wants a quick fucking k? Oh and I done called tops and claimed his mb sorry not sorry.

Moving onnnnn (:

King, since we started started there has honestly been nothing but laughs, our fears, what we are used to. You my dear deserve the world. Whenever you feel low knowing I'd bring you back up. Love over lust is how I view it, we have gotten close with some jealous hoes but we laugh and smile about it. I know you're used to a quick fucking but I'm here for the long run.  Every queen needs her king to rule beside her and in this case it's you and me. Whenever you feel like ranting, crying, screaming or edgy I'm here through it all.

Yes others don't like how close we are do I care not really😂. In this case I'm your sunshine during your cloudy and rainy days. I love you for you whatever we are friends, or more or just friends who say hey and that's it. I love seeing you happy really that's all that matters. You have a big heart yes you don't get close but I'm glad we got close.

I want to be someone who keeps you calm and steady, someone you can always lean on for support. Someone who randomly spams and annoys the living hell outta you. Someone who can just remind you that you are loved, and worth more than you think or know. Someone who enjoys your hugs,smiles,laughs, your awkwardness which is cute by the way.  I love you for everything you are yet to be.

My king, you do deserve all the kindness you can get as well as love. You are closed off but I'm hoping I can break those walls down and love you through scars and all. You are  a puzzle but we will put your pieces together and figure you out through roadblocks and all. Hopefully I can be the one who does that, anyways thank you for everything love you are a real one❤️❤️❤️

Love always your queen,
Madylen