2

Soooo uk it's been awhile since i updated😂 here goes nothing.

Jerid,

You've held my hand through the toughest shit. You continue to do so. You always manage to pull me back whenever I'm pulling away.

I love your hugs, and your laughs. God their amazing, hell even your voice gives me butterflies you give me that feeling. You always lift me up when I'm down. You managed to put up with me over and over again.

I know I've hurt you over and over again we are complicating. I know you've been hurt and most just used you. I am here to pull back your layers, even though I'm more of the hopless romantic I couldn't ask for anything better.

Even when we can be a mess you will always be my shoulder, my laugh and smile. You will always be my other half. My king ruling right beside me. You will always have a hold on me as I will you.

Trust me when I say you are mine. Every grunt, mumble, laugh, moan, tears, hugs. I am not giving you up anymore. Thinking about someone doing what I do to you *shakes head* not even going into it.

Thank you for being my king, I know I'm a handful but you keep me under control. I love you so fucking much Jerid. I am happy with you and everything we have. Thank you for loving me when I pushed and pulled. For always being there and making me yours. I promise you we are a forever kinda thing to infinity and beyond

Your queen,
Maddy😘