3

Truth be told, I fall in love with my best friend. I fell for someone who was used to being as a toy and not actually being loved. I fell in love with someone who doesn't like forts and not liking people touch him. I fell in love with someone who knew how to break down my walls and continue to love me.

We were just kids messing around, trying to fix each other. We were kids looking for love and we found it. Our intimacy is not always sexual we have those moments where we just hold each other and laugh about random things, the sweet kisses and whisperings shared between us. The tears and just sitting there holding each piece together for each other. The fears and hopes and what's going on. The little things you do, makes me fall deeper into you.

I won't lie I was scared of your love, I was scared that I'm not good enough for you. Looking back at that seems silly because now your love is like a drug I will always want more. You I'll always want more of. I know you have a lot going on but you're stronger king. I'll be here to catch you when you fall. Thank you for loving me when I'm not the easiest person.
You're my king, my dom, my best friend, my heart, my everything.

I love you more than words can say. I love that I have someone as amazing as you. I know you aren't perfect but I want you flaws and everything. I know I've put us in spots where it's hurt us and it's silly honestly. I'm glad I took that risk and falling for you.

With love,
Your queen❤️