Chapter 6

~•~ Chapter 6 ~•~

We have been very calm and quiet after our outburst. Harry tried not to bring up the subject but I could see it in his eyes how badly he wanted me to agree with him. Unforunately, it won't happen for any reason.

I lied down in bed for a few minutes before eventually having a two hour nap. When I woke up, Harry was lying beside me, asleep. His long hair almost touched his shoulders now and they were a beautiful mess of curls, covering his eyes. Full plump lips slightly parted. He was shirtless and I noticed the goosebumps all over his skin as the chilly air hit his bare skin.

I shivered aswell, my eyes moving to the window where I saw grey clouds gathered in the sky, the trees and flowers moving around by the strong wind. The weather is changing faster than we expected, I suppose.

I grabbed the blanket that was tucked between my legs to wrap it around him. I don't understand how I even got the whole blanket to myself. Once he was covered and warm, I placed a soft kiss on his head and brushed his hair away from his forehead. He looked so gorgeous as well.

I got off the bed and closed the window, a strong whoosh of air crash in against my face as I shut it. I looked outside, there was no one at the beach, the sky was dark and the beach looked more violent. I hate this weather, seriously.

A beep dragged me over to the nightstand to grabbed my phone. We were given these only to interact because obviously there was no internet connection in this island. I had a text from Niall saying practise is cancelled for the night due to the weather conditions. Just as I replied to him ok, a loud thunder echoed in the sky, making me jump.

“Is it raining?” Harry mumbled sheepishly, his voice raspy as he rolled his head to the side to look at me through his hair.

“Yes,” I climbed on the bed beside him, quickly snuggling beside him. “Did I wake you up?” I questioned as hs arm snaked around my waist.

“No babe,” he murmured, pulling me close to him. My back was now pressed against his chest, both of us under the blanket.

“Practise is canceled.”

“Mhmm.”

“So, what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?”

“Sleep.”

“I like it.”

He chuckled lightly and kissed my shoulder softly. I smiled at the loving gesture in his arms. It felt so good being in good terms again. Although I was still slightly mad at him, I knew he had given up the idea of persuading me to stay.

“You’re okay?” he asked nicely.

“I am,” I confirmed.

“M’glad.”

“Are you?”

“Only if you are.”

I instantly swung around amd placed a kiss on his cheek, lingering there for a few seconds. “You can be so sweet when you’re not trying to make me listen to you.” I joked, earning a soft grin from him.

“You can be so hot when you’re angry.” he flirted, making me laugh. “Seriously, you make me wanna slam you against a wall and take you right there.”

My cheeks flushed at his words and I have to say I was actually flattered. “Only that when I'm angry I don't want you to touch me.” I cocked a sarcastic brow.

“We both know that's a lie.” his fucking accent was so charming.

“Maybe.” I lightly shrugged in his grip. His smile lit up his whole face and that is something I rarely got to see in front of the boys. “I have a feeling you act so different around me.”