Chapter 2

The train started slowing down and we all gathered around the windows after that incident a while back.

'I was sitting down until sometime hit the window. I turned around quickly and saw a man. He kept saying to help him and save him until someone, or something jumped in him. Then we saw more people getting chased and infected. Jin-Hee unnie had pulled me to her. Jungseok oppa took me turned me towards him so I don't see. We never stopped and continued to Daejeon.

We finally made a stop and waited for the doors to open. The first one who went out was another man in suit. He looked old to be honest.

We all started to go out and walk inside. Jin-Hee unnie was holding onto Yongguk oppa's arm while I walked in between the four. I tried to hold in my smile. What? I've been shipping it for so long!

We passed by so many fences and made in into a stairway. I walked beside Daehyun oppa but I noticed something. I saw a shield with red stains on it. I got shivers all over my body, however,I still went to it and lifted it up. I saw a small gun and wether it had bullets or not,I still took it and hid it then went back to the group. We were almost down when everyone started screaming. A herd of infected army came running after us! I felt someone grab on my right hand and pulled me up the stairs. I noticed it was Daehyun oppa. I started running up, trying not to trip with the bat on my right hand. We ran back to the train. I saw the girl with the suit man, who I found out the name was Seok-Woo and his daughter Su-an-don't ask how I found out- standing by some fences. I saw another infected running towards her.

I gripped onto the bat and ran away from the others towards the Su-an. I hit the infected with the bat and smashed his head. I grabbed onto the girl and saw Seok-Woo running.

"Palli! " I shouted before running off with Su-an, joining Jin-Hee unnie and the pregnant woman, who's name was Sung-Kyung. I gave Su-an to the both of them and faught off other infected in our ways. As we got in, the three went down the stairs as I looked back. I saw Seok-Woo being attacked by an infected. I ran back in, not noticing that the remaining 3 baseball players were there. They screamed my name but I ignored it and batted the infected's head. I helped him up as the homeless man passed us.

"Joo-Hee ah! Palli! "

"Palli Joo-Hee! " Everyone hurried us as we were abke to get inside in the nick of time.

"Joo-Hee! Join the others! " Daehyun oppa told me. I was about to go down when this feeling stopped me. It was as if I needed to be here with them. I looked back and saw them having a hard time closing the door. I saw the buff guy-Sang-Hwa-trying to reach on top of the glass doors to lock it but it kept missing because of the force.

I let out a deep breath and looked at them. From my peripheral vision, I saw more infected that I'm pretty sure came from the train. I looked back and still saw them suffering. Then on my left, I saw another person,a girl probably a few years older than me. We looke at each other and then scanned the hall. I then saw chains by the stairs. I dropped the bat next to it then took the chains. I ran in the middle and tried to keep it tied equally with the help of the girl until Sang-Hwa got it to lock. Then the glass started to crack.

"RUN!!! " I shouted. We all started running and I was able to pick up the bat with my left hand and run down the stairs. I saw some more infected running from beside the stairs. I looked up front and saw Jungseok oppa and Daehyun oppa upfront. I ran faster to catch up to them but I couldn't make it in time. I froze but the girl who helped shouted at me,

"Yah! I know they're your friends but we gotta move! They would want you alive! " We ran around them when the train started moving. I ran as fast I could and catched up to a door. I managed to open it and hopped inside. I peeked back out and held my hand out for the girl.

She grabbed my hand and I pulled her inside. I saw Yongguk oppa and Seok-Woo by the door. I went neard there and held out my hand for Yongguk oppa. He grabbed it and I pulled him inside, with Seok-Woo following after.

Seok-Woo peeked back out and helped Sang-Hwa. I couldn't really pay attention as to I was trying to catch my breath. I felt someone pat my back. I looked up and saw the girl from earlier.

"Breathe. I'm Min Woo by the way. " She said.

"Joo...Hee..." I said through pants.

"Yah! Joo-Hee ah! Why didn't you follow like what we told you to do? " I heard Yongguk oppa ask. I just looked down.

"Yah. Don't be so mean to her. She helped us y'know. " I heard what sounded like Sang-Hwa? Maybe, say.

We moved into the seats and I called Jin-Hee unnie.

"Yah! Where are you? Thank god your safe! Where's the others?! "

"Don't worry unnie. We're all fine! "

"Good. Aish jinjja. "

"Stay safe unnie. "

"You guys too. " Then I ended the call.

"Hey. We're gonna do some rescuing in Cabin 13. " Sang-Hwa told me. I nodded and looked around. I saw a bag and grabbed it. I opened it and saw some tape and ribbons, I think?

"We could use these to cover our arms and we can try to fight them? " I said, holding on a tape on my right hand and ribbons on my left.

"Yea. That'll do. I'll lead-" Sang-Hwa started to say but Min Woo interupted him,

"I'll be behind you, then Seok-Woo, then Joo-Hee and the last is Yongguk. End of discussion." She said strictly. Everyone started to take off unnecessary things like jackets and, the suit jacket, off. I took my hoodie, which was a customized hoodie that had the baseball team's name and school on it, with my name written in calligraphy at the back, on top of the school mascot, and tied it around my waist.

'I shouldn't have worn white' I thought. I started taping my arms and took the baseball bat and gave it to Min Woo. She took it and I went back to where we came in and took abother bat. Don't ask how it got inside.

I went back and everyone got into positions.

"Anyone wanna make a speech before we attack? " Sang-Hwa pointed out, in which I asnwered,

"If they hurt you, hurt 'em back. Get infected, walk it off. " They all looked at me and I gave them a "What? " face.

"Let's do this. "