Chapter 10

Mia Ahara

I woke up and saw a concerned Ermand  looking at me, then it hit me like a rock he's back, I mustered a little courage and said "He has found us"
I cry so hard then, I remembered that he was playing with Lee.

"where is Lee and Leo?" I ask Ermand

"He's downstairs with-" I didn't allow him to finish his sentence because I got off the bed and ran downstairs.

When I got downstairs I was shocked at the scene before me Esmaralda was tied to a chair with duct-tape around her mouth, my heart started to pound vividly in my chest when I realise that Lee,Leo and Jake were no where in the room.

I remove the tape from Esmeralda's mouth and then ask "where are they?"

She shakes her head and I got more angry and shouted "Where are they!?"

"He took them" Esmaralda chocked out

"No" I said
"No!" I shouted
I felt a hand on my shoulder and shove it off knowing it was Ermand "You promise me he wouldn't hurt us again. You lied and now my babies are gone" I cried beating his chest. He stop my hands and then said "I promise I'll get them back, I'll bring them home"

I shove him away from me" I'm tired of empty promises Mandi " I said and ran to my room

             Ermand King

I let out a frustrated sigh and  untie my mother from the chair. That bastard dare to threatened my family I'll kill him even if it's the last thing I do.

I'll prove myself to Mia
I have to

I rang Zander and the other and told them to come to my house, I  also called Michael and Isabelle.  They were supposed to be here a long time ago but they were not

                          something not right

When everyone got to my house I started telling them what happened and what I want them to do.

" So today we were supposed to meet my brother-in-law's brother today the brother-in-law didn't show up, but the brother did. That bastard took my kids,  I want you to track him down and find out everything about him on his family. Until then Michael you'll be staying here"

"Why?" he inquire

"Because I don't know if you had anything to do with this"

"Ermand he had nothing to do with this" Isabelle defended

"Stay out of it Issa  this man brother has torn apart my family and he'll pay for that, Once I find him I'll kill him" everyone was quiet

This is a little short sorry

Comment

Share

Like/ vote
Sheneil