Lance {1}

Okay, so, just gonna say this now, for the first couple chapters in Lance's pov, there will be flashbacks to the abuse. I will put warnings before it happens so you have a heads up and I may or may not write in certain parts depending on how I feel about it. I might just put implications or might change it to Hunk's pov and only see what he sees. (I care about Lance too.) Also, ^ will be for if the people are signing, ' are their thoughts and " is for talking. Well, that's all I have to say, so, on with the story!

***

Flashback

"Come on Lance, stay still for your father."

End of flashback

"..." I woke up in a cold sweat, trying to scream, to get anyone's attention, to get help.

LanceyLance: Hunk

LanceyLance: Hunk are you awake?

Softboi: Well now I am

Softboi: Why, what happened?

Softboi: Are you okay?

LanceyLance: I... I had a nightmare

Softboi: You had that dream again, huh?

LanceyLance: ...

Softboi: Want me to come over?

LanceyLance: I don't want to bother you

LanceyLance: It's like two in the morning

Softboi: I'm on my way

LanceyLance: Thanks Hunk

Softboi: Don't worry about it, just, take care until I get there, promise?

LanceyLance: Promise.

I turn off my phone and sigh. 'I should get some hot chocolate prepared for Hunk' I think to myself.

I head to the kitchen and get out the hot chocolate mix, the milk and a measuring cup. '2 tbsp of mix for 3/4 of milk. Heat it for 3:30sec'

*Ding Dong* 'Must be Hunk' I go to the door and open it.

"Hey Lance"

^Hi Hunk^ I sign. ^I made us hot chocolate^

"Great!" I open the door a bit wider to let him in. Hunk goes to the living room while I head to the kitchen to get our hot chocolate.

"Lance?" I look at him. "Where is your family? I thought they would be home by now."

^They went to visit Grandpa.^

"Oh." Grandpa is very, traditional, you can say. And he didn't really approve of me being bisexual. That, and he has never really liked me. So, whenever they go to visit Gramps, I never go.

^We should get some sleep. Do you want the sleeping bag or...^

"Come on, you know you don't want to sleep alone. Let's go." I smile at Hunk. He really is the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for.

Time squip to the next morning

"Lance buddy, time to get up. We have school today." I look at him groggily before signing, ^Do we have to?^ He laughs at me then says, "Yes Lance, come on. I'll make pancakes." My eyes lit up with joy while a smile creeps up on my face. Hunk makes the BEST pancakes in the whole wide world.

I get up and pick out my clothes and start to head to the bathroom until a hear a buzz.

TechGod: Hey Lance.

TechGod: Can I get a ride to school?

LanceyLance: I thought Matt was gonna drive you?

TechGod: He was.

LanceyLance: Then why isn't he?

TechGod: Him and Shiro hung out last night and he decided to stay over. Leaving me without a ride to school.

LanceyLance: Sure, I can give you a ride!

TechGod: Great, thanks Lance!

LanceyLance: Anything for a friend. I'll text you when we get close.

TechGod: We?

LanceyLance: Oh, yeah, well, I had a bad dream last night and...

TechGod: I got it. You okay now?

LanceyLance: Yeah, thanks for asking.

LanceyLance: I need to get a shower, I'll text you when we leave. Bye!

TechGod: Bye!

I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I undress and walk under the streaming water. I sigh, letting all worries wash away with the suds and water. I turn off the water and walk out getting dressed before heading out to kitchen.

"Hey Lance, pancakes are almost done."

I nod my head before signing, ^We need to pick up Pidge on our way to school.^ Hunk looks at me in confusion. "I thought Matt was driving them?"

^That's what I thought but Matt and Shiro had a bro night so Pidge doesn't have a ride anymore.^ He nods his head before turning back to the stove. "Oh! Pancakes are done!"

Time squip to after they eat and are in the car on their way to Pidge's house

TechGod: Are you guys on your way yet?

LanceyLance: Yeah, we left, like, two mins ago. Should be there any second.

TechGod: Well hurry up or we are gonna be late.

LanceyLance: Yeah, yeah, we can only go as fast as the speed signs allow us.

TechGod: Are you here yet?

LanceyLance: Pidge!

TechGod: Yeah?

LanveyLance: We will be there when we get there.

TechGod: Ughhhhhhhhhhh!

LanceyLance: Also.

TechGod: Yeah?

LanceyLance: We are waiting outside. :)

"You are a pain, you know that right?" Pidge says while getting into the backseat. ^I know, but you love me.^ Pidge sighs while shaking their head. "Yeah, yeah, now let's go or else we risk being late."