Lance {5 part one}

Rewind to lunchtime

"You two are late." Romelle says as the two rush into the home ec. room.

"Sorry, sorry, we had forgotten." Hunk explains as we put on our aprons. Romelle just sighs.

"Well, come on. Let's start the lesson." She says as she turns back to the group of students.

^Let's not be late for afterschool, I don't want another talking to.^ I sign to Hunk.

"Yeah, I agree."

Time squip to after baking class

"And you two better not be late for afterschool class." Romelle threatens.

"We won't." Hunk assures her.

^What do you have?^ I ask Hunk on our way to classes.

"I have advanced math. What about you?" Hunk answers.

^I believe I have P. E.^

"Cool, I'll see you after classes then."

^Yeah, bye.^

"Bye"

Time squip to after school

I walk into the Home Ec. room to find fewer people then at lunchtime.

"Ah! Lance! There you are." Allura says, running up behind me. "I was looking for you." I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "Well, I promised Ma that I would join the family for dinner tonight," She begins. "Sadly, something came up and I can no longer come to dinner. Would you tell Ma for me?"

^Why can't you tell Ma?^ I sign.

"Well..." She trails off.

"Lance! Do you know where Hunk is? I can't stay and I need you two to conduct the lesson..." Romelle says trailing off once she saw Allura. I stare confused at the two before me.

^May I ask what's going on right now?^ I ask.

"I-I, uh, w-we, well." Romelle stutters. "Help?" She looks at Allura.

"Well, you see Lance, Melle and I are soulmates, so, we planned on going out tonight." She explains. "That's why I wanted you to tell Ma that I was unable to attend tonight's dinner." I began jumping up and down.

^OMG! Congrats you two! I'm so happy for you girls!^ I sign enthusiastically. ^You better give me all the details tomorrow.^ The two laugh at me waving a hand.

"We will, don't worry." Romelle says. "Hey, I'm gonna head out now, class starts up again in five so make sure you teach and where is Hunk?" She says walking out the door, muttering to herself.

"Hey Lance? Can I ask a favour?" Allura asks. I nod my head before she continues. "Could you help me pick out an outfit and do my makeup?"

^What kind of question is that?! Of course I will!^ I sign happily. She sighs a sigh of relief.

"I'll stay and watch the class and then we'll go to my house. Who knows, I might even join in on baking." She said shrugging.

"Sorry I'm late!" Hunk said, rushing in through the door.

Hey guys! The next chapter will still be in Lance's POV because I haven't had the time to finish this chapter so I'm deciding to split this chapter in two cause I haven't posted in forever. So yeah, I'll try to have something soon.