Chap.3 (the after math)

I woke up in a bed I don't know. I had an arm wrapped around my waist holding close. I turned my head and gasped sitting up waking Kian upWhat the hell" he yelled looking at me "we spelt together" I told him "So" he questioned "Your my damn boss I'm your fucking employe" I yelled at him "Hey your friend probably doesn't remember anything so this will be our little secret okay" he reinsured me "Thank you Kian" I kissed him "I'll drop you off at your apartment if you want it's 4" he told me "Will you bring me to work to" I asked batting my lashes "sure but then you should shower here" he smirked "Alright then let's go" I smiled. We got out of bed and opened the door form his room and a adorable yellow lab running up to us "Hi baby" I dropped to my knees and pet her "This is hazel" Kian told me. "She's so cute" I beaned "Do you have any dogs" he asked me "Yes I have a husky named Baby" I admitted "Well let's gets into the shower" he helped ne up and brought me to his bathroom. He took off our robes and got in.

Spent most of the shower kissing

Spent most of the shower kissing. We both washed up then got out. I put on my clothes form last night and out on a beanie Kian had and he drove me to my apartment. "Ph baby I don't take my car to work I have a car pick mule up." He told me. "Oh okay" I say holding his hand on my thigh. We get to my apartment and I invited him in since I got a text at like 2 from Shelby saying she wasn't home so good. I opened the door and Baby came running "Hi baby" I say petting her Kian behind me closing the door. I went into my room and changed then did my make up and hair. Kian came into my room wrapping his arms around me "Beautiful" he told me kiss my cheek "thank you handsome" I say smiling at him applying my highlighter. "I ah r a question who were those guys and that women who came in the other day" I ask turning around in my chair looking up at him "The guys are the co owners of Dolan.inc our rival company and the women was my old assistant who got a better deal being the twins assistant and they chose the best tune for them but the worst for with the conference being in a couple days" He explains "Oh u thought Dolan.Inc were business partners" I ask "Yeah we were but Ethan let that go after a personal matter happened." He added "Ok I won't pry is that why they came to see if I was likening my job so they could offer me a "Better" one" I say putting better in quotations marks. "Yes probably but please darling never leave me or the company" he asks kissing my forehead "Was and never will be a thought in a millions years" i reply  kissing him  "Good"