15

perrie

I notice my two simple words shock him as he pulls away and sits up. "Are you...sure?"

I nod. "Zayn, I want you."

A loving expression takes over his face. "I want you too." his gentle voice sounds and he dips down into me to kiss my lips. The kiss was coated with passion and want. Zayn brings his hands to my hips and my thighs buckle from under him.

"Baby, this is going to hurt so just tell me to stop if it gets too much, okay?" he says in between meaningful kisses.

I nod, too caught up in the kiss. "Promise me." Zayn demands.

"I promise." I tell him and he takes me to a whole other world.

"Tonight is all about you." he whispers in my ear and my heart leaps with passion for this man.

I wake up and yawn, looking over at Zayn who's sleeping peacefully next to me. The sunlight shining in through the window radiates behind Zayn and makes him look even more god-like. I push the mass of hair off his forehead and his lips part a little. I didn't realize how long his hair was when it's not styles up.

I get up and pull on my sweatpants from yesterday. I remove Zayn's shirt from me so Candy won't get suspicious. I pull my shirt back on from yesterday and go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I look at myself in the mirror and admire the glow on my cheeks. Last night was nothing short from perfect.

It hurt like hell but he was gentle as can be. It was nothing like the time he had basically attacked me in the shower. That seemed like it's been ages since that when it really only was 3 weeks ago. In that time, I was scared of him. I didn't even know what was happening until it was over. And now, I was the one asking for the intimacy and I'm glad I did.

No man is ever going to look at me the way Zayn does. Even if he ends up sending me back to the SI in the future, I won't regret the time we spent together. I won't regret giving him my virginity or anything. Zayn Malik will forever be the only man that actually cares about me.

Last night I had felt an overwhelming wave of serenity when he was with me. It was as if my mind had completely shut off and let my body do everything. I was nervous at first but, like always, he made the nerves go away. Last night with Zayn was the best night of my life and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I go downstairs and see that Candy is already in the kitchen making breakfast. "Smells good in here, doesn't it?" Candy remarks.

"Oh, I wouldn't know." I giggle.

"Ah, that's right. You haven't got a sense of smell." she reminds herself. "So how was last night with Mr. Loverboy?" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"It was nice." I honestly reply. Nice is an understatement but Candy doesn't have to know that.

"What did you guys do?" she casually asks.

Think quick, Perrie! "We were both pretty tired so we just slept." I half-lie. We were tired after we did all that and we slept. It's just a little white lie...right?

"He was pretty excited that he got to spend the night with you." Candy says.

I raise an eyebrow at her. "Huh?"

She places a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and strawberries on top in front of me. "I stopped Zayn in the hallway when he was on the way to your room last night. I was teasing him a little about it and he said that he's just happy to spend more time with you."