Extra

Chuuya was staring at the ceiling. His eyes were null nothing held light in them. He thought if he just held all these feelings everything would be alright, after all he kept them bottled up for years.

Right?

Oh who was he kidding? Tears were streaming down his face, if he just held on longer—
Everyone was worried the day he stopped speaking, the usually loud ginger was no where to be heard. Why all of a sudden was he quiet? Because he got a certain text from someone he tried so hard to avoid.
All the emotions Chuuya bottled up was soon going to explode and this was what cracked it right open. But he still went to work, he still went to encourage everyone. He still lead his group. That text was something that he wanted to ignore so badly. So why now? Why now after all these years he decided to text him?

To use him once more?

Chuuya kept quiet most of the time after that, then he stopped coming into work. Until finally he told Mori that he wanted a small break. This shocked the boss but allowed him to take a break, after all he wouldn't want his executive to not be efficient in his work.

But this left Chuuya to wonder.

Maybe all those years ago I should've said something.

Maybe if I just held in my anger towards him long ago.

Maybe if I listened to him.

He wouldn't of have left me alone.

Ah, the sweet bliss of love he thought he felt long ago was a lie wasn't it? All those promises and kisses were lies weren't they?

That's why he left him—

"Chuuya? Are you home?" A voice echoed throughout the apartment.

The ginger tossed in his bed, pulling the covers over his head. Whoever broke into his apartment he didn't care for. He just wanted a nap and that's it. Whatever this person wanted can come back another time.

"Chuuya?" The voice entered his room. The ginger became stiff, he swore he locked his room. Prepared for a situation in which one of the people came to talk to him, he locked his room as a way to tell them to fuck off. But the person was able to enter his room.

That voice he knew, that voice that lingered in his head. That voice that brought him to tears.

"What do you want Dazai?" Chuuya's voice was hoarse, it's been a while since he's talked and it was a pain in the ass. He felt weight shift to the corner of his bed.

"I've come to talk" Dazai replies with a gentle tone, something Chuuya used to be familiar to. But that was long gone.

"Kouyou-San sent you didn't she? I told her not to worry" the ginger sighs to himself.

There was a short silence before the brunet spoke "Well I did come for her but I also came here for myself"

"Oh how shocking" Chuuya still was under the covers, not daring to pull them up and look at Dazai.

"Chuuya please look at me" Dazai sounded desperate, almost a joke to Chuuya "that text was true, I wanted to see you again"

The smaller one slowly pulled his cover up, he glared at the other "you're nothing but shit to me, so I suggest you leave before I kill you"

"My my Chuuya, you're still sharp as always" The detective sighed "I'm sorry"

It was quiet but Chuuya heard it, it was like music was playing in his ears at that exact moment. This wasn't what he expected, why did he come back? Why?!

"Wha—" the ginger felt a wet drop on his hand, he soon realized those were his tears. They were streaming down his face but the cries were silent. Just like all the emotions he felt the night Dazai left him. He felt Dazai's palm brush against his cheek this caused Chuuya to hiccup. After that the smaller one broke down sobbing, tears were overflowing but Dazai kept on wiping them off his face. The taller one then embraced the petite and whispered small reassurances.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" you could hear the pain in Dazai's voice. He didn't want to hurt Chuuya, he never wanted that. That's why he came back, hoping for another chance.

"Why come back now?" The smaller one suddenly asked, Dazai's eyes widened.

"I wanted to pay for all the years I left you alone, I didn't want to run away this time" the brunet had a small grin, he really loved Chuuya.

"You really are an ass" Chuuya chuckled and melted into the embrace, the warmth was something he craved for a long time. Dazai never changed his scent, it was just like how it was before. Everything was the same as before except they were more mature, ready for love this time.

"So I'm guessing that i get another chance?" Dazai questioned the other, hoping that he would say yes and boom happy ending.

"Well yes and no, i won't warm up to you easily"

"Oh really? Then what are we doing right now?" The detective smirked at Chuuya who squeaked at his response. But Dazai soon kissed all around the gingers face. The forehead, jaw, near the eye, anywhere to fill his face full of kisses. He didn't want the smaller one to feel sad any longer, seeing his pained expression made Dazai's heart ache. Lastly, his lips landed on Chuuya's who also kissed back. It lasted a few seconds but they both enjoyed it.

"You suck" Chuuya giggled "i love you"

"I love you too"

——————————

AHHHH I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME CRYING SOOOO
Also this is inspired from the other 50 things books that linger around wattpad, they're really great.
Season three came out and I'm in love with the fact that we get to see more of Soukoku, hopefully it stays that way throughout the season. But yeah this was something short that I wrote to help with my writers block at the moment, sorry if it's a bit crappy.