Love

*smut warning*

💬❇💬❇💬❇💬

The next day was quiet in the flowershop, no one had the energy to be excited when they knew their time left together was short. Hoseok decided to take off, closing the flowershop until after all the boys left... Including Yoongi.

Ah, Yoongi, what are we going to do? As soon as you fall into my life, you get pulled right back out... Now that I think about it, I don't even have your contacts... With that in mind, Hoseok stood up, and began looking for the small bright blond. He searched all upstairs, not able to find him, so instead, he went downstairs to the last place he could be, the flowershop.

Yoongi stood leaning against the counter, wearing an apron that Hoseok had found and given to him, staring at the flowers in the vase. He had picked them himself when he heard Hoseok describing what each flower meant, making sure to keep a mental note on them when the time came to put them in the vase.

He was about to get up when he felt arms wrap around his waist from behind, ans warmth spread through his body. He leaned back, enjoying every moment of it he could, because soon, it wouldn't be there anymore. This thought brought tears to the olders eyes, and he turned around, crying into the chest in front of him. Quiet shushes were heard as Hoseok rubbed the boyfriends back, trying to calm him down. He hadn't meant to do that, but now that it's happened, he didn't mind taking the extra time to comfort him.

Minutes passed, and finally the crying stopped, Yoongi pulling away, and looking into the others brown eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

That's all they exchanged, Hoseok worrying about exchanging contacts later.

💬❇💬❇💬❇💬

Hoseok and Yoongi walked around the park in the dark once more, enjoying the peacefulness it brought them. They were leaving tomorrow, so they had all went out and celebrated earlier, but now, it was just the two of them.

Their hands were intertwined, and they didn't have anything to worry about. Hoseok had managed to remember exchanging their contact info during the celebration, allowing them so speak even over the long distance.

They continued to walk, passing the bench they usually sit on, when Yoongi spoke up, surprising Hoseok with what he says.

"Let's continue." He said, not even looking at the boy.

"Continue what?" Hoseok said, though he knew what the boy was talking about. He didn't really want to. It's not that he didn't love him, it just felt so wrong to do something like that to the smaller boy.

"You know what I mean. Let's have sex." Hoseoks breath hitched as he began to speak.

"Yoongi, don't-"

"Don't, what? Don't say that? Why, why can't I say that? Hoseok. Let's. Have. Sex. Please." The smaller boy stopped, and looked at the taller, who was trying not to look the blond in the eyes.

"Yoongi, I don't want you to get hu-"

"You don't want me to get hurt? I'm hurting already Hoseok!" His voiced raised, as he continued to hold hands with his boyfriend. "Hoseok, I'm leaving tomorrow, and I don't know when I'm coming back! I might never see you again!" Tears were running down his cheeks, but he didn't even know. It broke Hoseoks heart to see him like this, and it hurt even more when he said that last line.

"Don't say that! You'll come back! Sometime! And if you can't, then I'll go to you! But don't say that I won't ever see you again!" The red head pulled the blond into his arms, embracing as if he was the most inportant person, or thing on the Earth.